Sunboost (page 3 of 179)

4.8 (2,471)
    4.7 (2,315)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (56) · No (2,479)
    4.8 (2,610)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (78) · No (2,463)
  • Purchase Price$4,138.43
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.8 (2,378)

Very Happy

Went well very happy. The only thing I can fault I was not told I would need replacement tiles. We had just had our roof redone and 6 tiles were broken.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy from start to finish

We couldn’t be happier dealing with all staff from Sunboost. From the initial sales call with Warren and then follow up support with Miles. They were patient with all our questions and happy to modify when we wanted to change our package. We paid the deposit initially but then nothing more was required until 2 days before the installation. Peter the electrical installer was friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. So easy!

P and I Wood

P and I WoodMurray Region, NSW

Very Satisfied

From first contact to final installation everything went smoothly. We were well informed and every phase went to schedule. We were impressed by the professionalism displayed from every department.
All of our queries were answered promptly. We highly recommend this company to all.

Great Service

Emillia has been wonderful,professional and has kept in touch until the small problem was fixed. Thank you Sunboost. I would highly recommend this product and service to anyone that needs solar.

Great work

The Solar Panel installation was easy and was installed in my preferred location. It was an Easy company to deal with, they were very clear regarding the process and was done quickly.

eLanka

eLankaSydney, NSW

Thanks to Duke for great customer support

Many thanks to Duke at Sunboost for guiding me patiently to connect the Fronius app to the network. In his own time, he found the exact manual and guided me step by step to ensure the app worked. Sometimes we don't know all the details, so Duke patiently reviewed all the issues and sorted them one by one! This a great customer support example, and thanks to Duek for this great service!

Emilia

Emilia has been brilliant! Prompt with communication, professional, friendly and continued communication until the issue was resolved. I'm very happy now and would recommend him highly and Sunboost. Thank you.

Ian G.

Ian G.Perth, WA

Thanks for the Sun

The installation team arrived on time.
Informed me of what they would be doing and gave me fair notice when they had to turn off my electicity supply. All the guys were courteous and professional.

customer service

Amy was great, she took the time to fix the issues and made it work
I was getting annoyed but she was patient with me and got the problem fixed
thanks amy. you need a pay increase

Robert G

Robert GHunter Region, NSW

A1 at every step of the process

From my first contact Sunboost were great. They followed up stepped me through the process , liased on the installation date and completed the job on time in very professional manner.

Get quotes

So happy with Suboost. Even more happy I'm helping the environment using renewable energy regardless of the pay-back $

Installation was seamless. Only one issues with a burnt out isolator switch on the roof after 2.5yrs.
Problem fixed by Sunboost immediately. I take ownership of the only downfall I have felt.i didn't download the monitoring app until I noticed a change in my Electricity providers data which would explained a problem 6mths earlier with only half of my solar panels generating electricity.
Many thanks to Emilia, CSE for a pleasant resolve with constant progress follow up & excellent telephone manor.

Steve D.

Steve D.Illawarra, NSW

Great Service and Price

Extremely happy with Sunboost .The price was excellent ,
the communication with the team was first rate and the panels and inverter
were very professionally installed .
I absolutely recommend Sunboost for anyone looking to upgrade to Solar

Frank Z

Frank ZSydney, NSW

A good experience

Provided a competitive quote. Apart from a delay in installation and uncertainty of being able to install on my higher pitch roof, it all came together well at the end. Installation was quick and hassle free. I had a water leak through the electrical conduit, however this was fixed quickly and efficiently. After sales service has been great, Alexander followed up issues and resolved them efficiently.
The only criticism is the WIFI interface which is extremely basic and does not provide information on feedback to the grid.

Cassie cook

Cassie cookMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good

Still waiting for my smart meter to get out in but so far so good. Installation was faster than expected can’t be beaten on price. Installers were friendly got the job done and system is great to look at. Looking forward to the results :) 13 kw system so it’s a big one

Judy

Judy

Great customer service

I had a very good experience with sun boost. The office staff (sales, installation and tech support) are all very friendly and always reply my miss calls. The journey so far is fuss free. I would recommend them.

Dubby

DubbySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent set up and service.

Once the process was started they took care of everything. System is up and running perfect. Highly recommend. Once the app was set up I could watch how it was operating, fantastic.

Robert

Robert Sydney Surrounds, NSW

SB149902 Raymond

I was getting error on my inverter so i called sunboost on holidays and they working on public holidays and that make me so happy and i found Raymond he is really helpful and patient to help me by resolving the issue

Graeme

GraemeCentral, SA

Sb138947 Raymond

Raymond was very helpful in my solar app installation, would highly recommend him for help anytime, he spent a lot of time on the phone with me and was patient as I’m not very good with technoligy

sb256278

Great assistance by Noah when I didnt unerstand about awitch off and cost etc
THe insatllers were extremly propessional and friendly. The poaneels look great on the roof which imortant for obsevational from the street as north is faced to the street

Coco

CocoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Happy so far.

All tradesmen who installed panels were very courteous and efficient. So far have not had any issues with telephone sales people. Everyone has been very helpful. Intial enquiries were answered to our satisfaction.