Sunboost (page 3 of 134)

4.8 (2,425)
    4.7 (2,282)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,679)
    4.8 (2,538)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (58) · No (2,570)
  • Purchase Price$4,148.58
    4.8 (2,345)

Lynda

LyndaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So pleased with everything

No issues whatsoever. . The installation and installers were fantastic . Very polite people who answered any questions I had and explained everything perfectly. I would and will recommend solar boost to my friends and family for sure.

Regina

ReginaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

wi-fi connection

Amy took charge of waiting for my niece who understands wi-fi and they did it together. Amy explained her how it works and it was my niece who explained to us how the wi-fi works and through the Solis app we now monitor in our device.

Sebastian G.

Sebastian G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company

Great product,great service,great price. Hailey helped me set up WiFi so easily,just walked me thru it promptly professionally. I highly recommend this company.They arranged everything and I had do nothing. I was so well looked after.

Simple and easy process!

Process was relatively easy and simple. Had some delays due to weather I’m assuming. The installation team were respectful and very professional. The installation looks very tidy and efficient. Very satisfied

Hugh

HughMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Assistance with wifi connection

Hector did an amazing job with connecting the wifi to our system. A lot of work was done at his end between phone calls. Always worked around our schedule to ensure the solar system was functioning as required. Very appreciative of his time, effort and commitment to customer satisfaction. Thanks Hector!

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Good service and efficient.

They completed the job as discussed. Tidy up the place. Brendan and his team (imstaller) did a good job.
Thanks to Tony too and the Sunboost team for their follow up before and after the installation.
Sazali Juraimi

Uyen

UyenSydney, NSW

Great Service

Great service and provide clear information on what need to be done and pricing is reasonable and the staff is friendly as well as people come to install the solar panels. Highly recomended.

Angela S.

Angela S.Sydney, NSW

Absolute legend Thank you Duke for all your time and patience can not say enough good things about my experience

Great installation no issues worked all day into late afternoon to finish it great team would recommend to anyone super professional and helpful. All questions answered really pleased took really great care of our roof tiles and replaced the only one they broke.

Pelagia

PelagiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

From being to end the process was seamless. I was well informed and everyone conducted themselves in a very professional manner. Many thanks to Joe, Mark, Gary and Ian for all their help they made me feel very confident about the installation as I was well informed the whole time. Many Thanks

Sb261210

Thank you Amy for resolving my problem. She is very patient dealing with me in spite of poor quality of the phone line. I will recommend Sunboost to people whom I know.

Great Outcomes

The whole process for me was flawless. From the very start of the process I was kept up to date with the installation. Great company. Panels working as they should and I was even installed early. Great crew that came and did the installation and was followed up the same day by their supervisor who explained the system and how to track the energy.

Inverter fault

Great service from Noah, who helped me resolve an inverter fault quickly and easyly. Thanks Noah
Great service from Tyler and the team as well. thanks guys.
My system is an 8kw 27 panel solar system

Great Service

Easy process. Sunboost organised everything and had 9.9kW of panels installed and operational before lunch. Duke from Sunboost was very helpful, ensuring that my remote monitoring was operational and that I was satisfied with everything.

Best service

The best company I found my Solar good experience so far, Frank was good to deal with
they came on time and di very good Job installer came on time and no mess left behind
Happy to recommend

Myrna Miller
Myrna Miller

Very happy with price & help all the way from beginning to completion of job.

Yvonne H.

Yvonne H.Perth, WA

Fantastic service

Panel installation was quick and efficient. The panels look great on the roof. Sunboost organized everything for me from the word go and the whole system was put up and connected to the grid and operational all on the same day. Very happy with this great service. Great Job guys.

bennett

bennettNorth Queensland, QLD

Inverter fault report

Rachael in the faults section responded quickly and efficiently. Came back to me by Tele and email to resolve inverter fault message. I am very happy with the after sales care.

Very Good Service

5 star for customer service.Sunboost staff Ricky, Jasper and Hailey were really helpful and patient through the whole process and answered all questions. Thanks Sunboost for a very positive experience.

Joe Gigliotti

Joe GigliottiSydney, NSW

This is perfect

The installation was easy.
The installers where very professional and friendly.
This is my first time i have used this company, however they are booked for another installation at another property.

Daniel

Daniel

Easy to deal with

Great service from the sales person to the installers. Had an issue connecting the WiFi app and Hailey called back and stepped me through the process quickly. No stress at any stage.

Sunboost's professionalism

Sunboost personnel was good to deal with, very professional, and answered my questions. The installation date was a challenge to arrange as the address was in regional NSW. The installation itself was a fuss-free exercise, being completed in half a day. The installer was friendly, and informative. Left the site neat and tidy.