4.9 (1,773)
    4.8 (1,666)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (18) · No (1,904)
    4.9 (1,856)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1,943)
  • Purchase Price$4,165.80
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,716)

Karl D.

Karl D.Casey 2913, ACT

Responsive, fast and actually fixed the problem.

I noticed a problem with power generation and made a support call.
The problem was completely fixed within 48hours.
Emma asked for the correct information to solve the problem.
I took a few photos and within 1 working day the problem was solved.
I'm very happy and honestly can't fault Sunboost on their support.
Thanks Emma!!!

System Size7.5 KW
Panel PurchasedUnsure
Purchase Price$6,500.00
lance

lanceHunter Region, NSW

GREAT JOB ,

The installers done a fantastic job very quick and professional thanks again ,THE SUNBOOST ORGANIZERS DONE WELL ,time frame to install went really good everything fell into place , Sunboost done all the Paperwork i didn't have to do a thing , THANKS AGAIN

System Size4.8 KW
Panel Purchasedhoney
Purchase Price$2,700.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

No hassle fix. Great after sales service.

Having changed internet providers I needed to resync my data logger WiFi stick. I was unable to work it out myself so I thank Jenny for her patience, determination and persistence in sorting this out successfully for me. We have had the plant for almost 18 months and have had no problems and we have not paid a power bill in this time. We run a pool pump 4 to 6 hrs daily and heat and cool our house all electric.
Order #SB112128

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$4,000.00

James P.

James P.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

Alexander walked me through installing the app and setting up my system his knowledge and patience were a credit to Sunboost.I now access to the performance of my Solar via my phone.
James

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedSolia
Purchase Price$3,300.00

Oladele K.

Oladele K.North Queensland, QLD

Emma your customer service representative

Emma, the customer service representative that helped was fantastic. I could not have asked for more. Incredible service!! She was calm, apologetic and went extra mile, taking me step by step to connect my inverter and even called back went the line dropped

System Size15 KW
Panel PurchasedSolis

Would recommend without hesitation

Could not fault them, had major delays with sapn. It as soon as that was sorted sunboost actioned installation immediately. Installed when convenient for us and was done in about half a day.

System Size6.5 KW
Chan Gurung

Chan GurungSydney, NSW

Initially, it took a bit longer to get my solar pannel installation scheduled but they did perfect job. Installation staff were great. I got great help from all staff. Thanks

Panel PurchasedAstronergy Astrosemi 330W black frame 120 half-cut Cells mono
Purchase Price$3,500.00
Lyn Worner

Lyn WornerCentral West, NSW

Happy with installation

Everything went like clockwork and very happy with the job. They arrived when they said and all fitted in one day. The tradesman was very co operative and fitted the panels where I wanted them.

Panel PurchasedSerpin

Happy with the process.

1. Had a bit of troubles setting up the WiFi but with the help from Solar Boost got it going. Installation was half the price that locals were quoting.
2. No.

Palak

PalakPerth, WA

Good Work

The installation process was efficient and on time. I was having issues to set up the app in phone. Contacted Sun boost customer service and help me set up the app. Really very helpful and patience. Good customer service.

System Size5,000 KW

Brian

BrianSydney, NSW

Seems like a great system.

The installation process was efficient and on time. No issues with the company and good follow up by Naomi. Would definitely recommend to anyone not using Solar power yet to check it out.

Panel PurchasedDont know
Purchase Price$8,000.00
Tom

TomCentral West, NSW

Good work

No dramas with the panel installation easy to deal with and the boys made sure they cleaned up after themselves and made sure they panels were evenly spaced on the roof

Purchase Price$3,100.00

Fiona

FionaDuffy 2611, ACT

An excellent experience from start to finish. No dramas and in contact regularly..

Installation was timely, in fact earlier than originally advised. Done in a matter of hours and no issues. Even highlighted some repairs to the roof that need addressing. Post installation contact has been good also!

System Size5 KW
Panel PurchasedGrowatt
Purchase Price$3,591.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

All round Great work and support

From start to finish the Sunboost team was definitely a great choice to go with and the installation team was on point with all the work they carried out. Will be definitely recommending this company to other people

Service Ticket Reference Number: SBMT7345
Installation was done in a professional, timely manner. Once the services were rebooted I wasn’t sure how to get the system up and running, when I called Zara she helped me to get the solar working quite quickly with all the technical requirements with no hesitation. I would not have been able to do so without her assistance. Everything is working!

Panel PurchasedNot sure

Jay

Jay

Excellent service and support throught the entire process

I had a very good experience.
I received sound advice from their knowledgable staff regarding which inverter to buy and how many panels I should get.
Was constantly updated regarding the process of my application.
The installers they use were very good and technically proficient.
Overall, a great experience. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone interested.

Brenda

BrendaHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful.

Having had problems with my solar panels I phoned Sunboost, Diana answered, after explaining what the problem was Diana was very helpful, nothing seemed to work, so she sent out a chap that found the problem straight away, a failed part that was replaced and now is working well, I am very pleased with there professionalism.

Alan B.

Alan B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional service and reliablility

My panel installation was most professional and the four men on the job were very courteous. I have only positive experiences with this company and would highly recommend. They had 3 Kw being generated before the electrician had even left the site. The insulation took less than half a day. Couldn't ask for better.

Superb service.

Emma and Agnes are the best people with Indepth knowledge of product. They both were very helpful and patient with the wifi setup. Great service from Sunboost team. Thank you guys.

Purchase Price$3,500.00
Bill

BillCentral West, NSW

Excellent technical support

Emma from Sunboost gave excellent one on one tecnical support when I had an issue with my Internet wifi connection when trying to use the phone app. Emma was easily contactable or she called me back quickly. Thank you Sunboost for an efficient friendly team and service!

System Size13 KW