Sunboost (page 3 of 104)

4.9 (1,891)
    4.8 (1,780)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No (2,016)
    4.9 (1,981)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,072)
  • Purchase Price$4,148.93
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,821)

Helene

HelenePerth, WA

Good experience and competitive price

The consultants and contractors at Sunboost are helpful, polite and efficient. From start to finish the process of ordering the solar energy system and having it installed was very easy. The contractors did a great job and left no mess. One of the consultant's made every effort to explain to me how the inverter works and how to read the different screens, however sadly I struggled to understand his broad accent. At least I was able to refer to the user manual.

Ann

AnnDarling Downs, QLD

Good experience

Everything with the panel installation went smoothly, we had no issues. The customer service over the phone was very friendly and helpful. Looking forward to saving loads of money on our next bill

BPP

BPPSydney, NSW

Fixed water leak

They attended the job the very next day and fix the leak. I am very happy with their customer service and work .
They also did very professional job on time.

56727Mid North Coast, NSW

Great service always following up

The guys where excellent neat and clean when they left . They explain how to check the system.l would recommend them to anyone think of solar panels The sun boost staff where a great help and explain everything

Excellent Service and communication

We wanted to replace our old system with new and contacted Sunboost for a quote.
Thomas from Sunboost was very professional and no pressure tactics gave us the quote and we decided on the same day to proceed. Sunboost communication was very effective and we were informed on every step.
We had few concerns but Sunboost staff was well equipped with answers and installers were very professional. After installation they briefed us and left the premises clean.
Will highly recommend Sunboost.

Very Happy

Went well very happy. The only thing I can fault I was not told I would need replacement tiles. We had just had our roof redone and 6 tiles were broken.

Julia

JuliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy from start to finish

We couldn’t be happier dealing with all staff from Sunboost. From the initial sales call with Warren and then follow up support with Miles. They were patient with all our questions and happy to modify when we wanted to change our package. We paid the deposit initially but then nothing more was required until 2 days before the installation. Peter the electrical installer was friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable. So easy!

P and I Wood

P and I WoodMurray Region, NSW

Very Satisfied

From first contact to final installation everything went smoothly. We were well informed and every phase went to schedule. We were impressed by the professionalism displayed from every department.
All of our queries were answered promptly. We highly recommend this company to all.

Great Service

Emillia has been wonderful,professional and has kept in touch until the small problem was fixed. Thank you Sunboost. I would highly recommend this product and service to anyone that needs solar.

Great work

The Solar Panel installation was easy and was installed in my preferred location. It was an Easy company to deal with, they were very clear regarding the process and was done quickly.

eLanka

eLankaSydney, NSW

Thanks to Duke for great customer support

Many thanks to Duke at Sunboost for guiding me patiently to connect the Fronius app to the network. In his own time, he found the exact manual and guided me step by step to ensure the app worked. Sometimes we don't know all the details, so Duke patiently reviewed all the issues and sorted them one by one! This a great customer support example, and thanks to Duek for this great service!

Emilia

Emilia has been brilliant! Prompt with communication, professional, friendly and continued communication until the issue was resolved. I'm very happy now and would recommend him highly and Sunboost. Thank you.

Ian G.

Ian G.Perth, WA

Thanks for the Sun

The installation team arrived on time.
Informed me of what they would be doing and gave me fair notice when they had to turn off my electicity supply. All the guys were courteous and professional.

customer service

Amy was great, she took the time to fix the issues and made it work
I was getting annoyed but she was patient with me and got the problem fixed
thanks amy. you need a pay increase

Robert G

Robert GHunter Region, NSW

A1 at every step of the process

From my first contact Sunboost were great. They followed up stepped me through the process , liased on the installation date and completed the job on time in very professional manner.

Steve D.

Steve D.Illawarra, NSW

Great Service and Price

Extremely happy with Sunboost .The price was excellent ,
the communication with the team was first rate and the panels and inverter
were very professionally installed .
I absolutely recommend Sunboost for anyone looking to upgrade to Solar

Cassie cook

Cassie cookMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far so good

Still waiting for my smart meter to get out in but so far so good. Installation was faster than expected can’t be beaten on price. Installers were friendly got the job done and system is great to look at. Looking forward to the results :) 13 kw system so it’s a big one

Judy

Judy

Great customer service

I had a very good experience with sun boost. The office staff (sales, installation and tech support) are all very friendly and always reply my miss calls. The journey so far is fuss free. I would recommend them.

Dubby

DubbySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent set up and service.

Once the process was started they took care of everything. System is up and running perfect. Highly recommend. Once the app was set up I could watch how it was operating, fantastic.

Robert

Robert Sydney Surrounds, NSW

SB149902 Raymond

I was getting error on my inverter so i called sunboost on holidays and they working on public holidays and that make me so happy and i found Raymond he is really helpful and patient to help me by resolving the issue