Sunboost (page 4 of 104)

4.9 (1,891)
    4.8 (1,780)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (22) · No (2,016)
    4.9 (1,981)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,072)
  • Purchase Price$4,148.93
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,821)

sb256278

Great assistance by Noah when I didnt unerstand about awitch off and cost etc
THe insatllers were extremly propessional and friendly. The poaneels look great on the roof which imortant for obsevational from the street as north is faced to the street

Audrey

AudreyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

The installation of the panels was free of drama....they arrived at the time I was told that they would be. They were pleasant and did a great job, very happy with their work.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

So happy with the service.

So happy with the customer service and the installation team.
Panels were installed very professionally and quickly. They look great.
The system work perfectly as we expected.
Would introduce Sunboost to friends and relatives.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very happy so far. The first bill will be a good indication.

Panel installation was very professional and efficient. The installers were friendly, tidy, very helpful and certainly knew their product. They listened to our concerns and were able to discuss the best possible alignment of the panels.

Get quotes

Difficult for me with wifi set up it very happy with the assistance inserting this thank you Duke for talking me thru the set up and helping relive my stress

No Hassle Installation

The whole process was very easy, Sunboost always answered emails & phone calls very quickly. We were kept informed during the whole process.
Would highly recommend Sunboost to anyone looking for Solar.

John

JohnSouthern and Hills, SA

Quality system and a great price!

Easy sales process, easy payment/finance options, the team of Installers that came and carried out the install were efficient, friendly, and worked well as a team and ensured the panels were installed to maximize sunlight.

Good to deal with

After many failed attempts to set up our wifi with the installer having no idea. Raymond finally succeeded in setting it up and was very patient on helping us get it working

Peter C.

Peter C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The installation was fast and trouble free

I thought it would take 1 - 2 days but they were done in a few hours. The worker was very friendly and knowledgeable about his product. The place was left spotlessly clean.

Geoffrey

GeoffreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional interaction with firm and installers , excellent work

From the time of contra ting the installation we will keep informed on the progress time at all factors that were relevant to our installation The installation supervisor was very knowledgeable and helpful and gave us many suggestions to carry out with regards to the solar system. We were happy with the look of the panels and now look forward to a decrease in electricity bill

Joel

JoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If in South Australia request Clean Green Energy Solutions as the installer

If in South Australia request they use Clean Green Energy Solutions as the installer
They did a great job and did exaclty what was requested
The solar system is working currently well

SB216916

Installation process was easy I think they could have more brackets to condense the panels as we returned 4
I have no issues with Sunboost everything ran smoothly
The system is not currently working which must be issues with the Origin Energy

Chika

ChikaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good. Resolved issues promptly

I can now monitor my usage. App fully synced with PV system. Easy installation process. Price was fair and competitive.
The rep was great and patient with me. Would recommend

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

I struggled, so I called customer service and spoke to Barry, he explained things and made the installation process so much easier and painless, finally after several different attempts and a new dongle it is now working perfectly. Thank you Barry for all your help and support

GLENN

GLENNSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication from beginning to end

Kept us informed every step of the way.. fast installation by local installers who were polite and hard working.
We couldn't fault the value for the money Sunboost has provided
5 stars

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Very friendly and clear technical support from Duke

Duke guided me to every step to setup the mobile phone app for my solar power monitoring. It was accurate, easy to follow instructions. Very happy with the purchase from Sunboost.

Get quotes

Duke's assistance in WiFi setup of units

Duke was very helpful and quick. OIne of the units didnt connect to the WiFi and he took control of the issue and had it fixed very quickly. Thank you

Nicole Herbert

Nicole Herbert South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and perfect

The whole process was so easy and efficient. We have had no issues what so ever. Joe, was super helpful and customer service was fantastic. From my first phone call, I was always treated with respect

Graham Thompson

Graham ThompsonMid North Coast, NSW

Tech help

Great tech support could not be happier with the professional and quick service operator was easy to walk me the process of rebooting and improving our system
Would recommend to anyone

Joe

JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

inverter replacement

great company to deal with i was notified with accuracy of timeframe which everything was going to be installed
my sunboost coordinator Kevin was attentive to the process and very helpfull at all times