Listing monitored by Sunboost

4.9 (2,308)
    4.8 (2,187)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,526)
    4.9 (2,395)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (55) · No (2,411)
  • Purchase Price$4,104.57
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (2,202)

Thanks Hailey

Contacted Sunboost to set up the app on my iphone, Hailey was very patient and professional and helped me set up both inverters.

The App continues to work without any issues

Purchase Price$4,000.00

Great job! Well done!

The process was made really easy and quick. From start to finish was explained well and I’ve been kept in the loop all the way through. They never wasted my time and took care of everything.

Amazing service

Excellent service and great customer service. Amy made sure I was taken care of before getting off of the phone. Very well spoken and extremely helpful! She is a legend!

Highly recommend this company

I have had nothing but the best service from this company so highly recommend it. Friendly, helpful staff made the whole process very easy and followed up with great after sales support .

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased Trina HoneyM 370W Mono
Purchase Price$3,270.00

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Anthony
AnthonyGreat Southern, WA

Great company to deal with...

From start to finish I've had no problem dealing with Sunboost, they are a little pushy like most phone sales people can be, but once I signed the quote they kept me informed the whole way along the process... The installation team arrived on time and persisted with unpleasant weather conditions to make sure my solar system was installed and they did a fantastic job... Thanks heaps Sunboost, keep up the good work...

System Size3.7 KW
Panel Purchased Growatt
Sanjay
SanjaySydney, NSW

Great Service Overall.

Competitive quotes, professional staff and quick installation. The quality is one of the best in the market. Installed in Feb 2021 & happy with the performance of the panels and invertor so far. No issues whatsoever.

System Size10 KW

Fantastic service

Great product, Great value, fantastic service and install.
The onsite team were punctual and very helpful. They completed their works in great time left no mess and the quality of the install was teriffic.

System Size5 KW
Panel Purchased solis
Lynda
LyndaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent service, everyone has been helpful and this has been a great experience.

Installers were on time and easy to deal with. They worked solidly in very windy conditions on a high roof. I would recommend them for future work for Sunboost very happy.

trevor l.
trevor l.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect solar installation

Neville and sunboost were very professional and helpful during the entire installation .The installation team were ontime and very helpfull also explaining every aspect of the job. Thanks sunboost great job.

System Size10 KW
Panel Purchased Trinna
Purchase Price$4,500.00

Barath
Barath

Awesome service, good price and very professional

I went through few quotes and google reviews before choosing the solar installer.
From the sales (Curtis), installation coordination (Debbie) and service (Barry). My experience with the company has been wonderful. I was very impressed by service team (Barry) when I had an issue with my installation as the service team (Barry) went above and beyond to get me a speedy resolution.

System Size11.1 KW
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Great Service

Great Service from Sunboost and the installer was really professional as well. Highly recommended for solar installation. Installation price is really competitive compare to other solar companies in the market.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Alexander help set up my app on my phone

Alaxander was great in helping me, I got a new modem, and had to reset my phone to be able to see the app.
The help I got from him as really great.
I don’t know a lot about setting up phones.
He tried so hard going over everything, he manage to get there in the end.
I’m so grateful for all he it.

Quick and easy

Good deals and easy to organise .20 6.6 kws installed on time and working straight away . Ethan was great and was very helpful getting the wifi up and running . Happy

Panel Purchased Solis
Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable

Just installed a 10kw system. We found Sunboost very affordable and the installers (Who were local) were excellent. They went through the technical side of things and even set up the app for us.

System Size10.3 KW