Sunboost

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (43)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (43) · No
  • Purchase Price$3,785.75
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
joanne

joanneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service, solved the issues with the inverter and now working fine.

Instruction were clear to follow and changes made to the settings solved the issues.
I have no issues with the company and have always resolved the issues that I have had.

System Size6 KW

Sunil Shukla

Sunil ShuklaSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Very easy and very helpful. Steve also was very efficient and he has explained me everything about the solar system. I can refer to anyone about Sunboost. Know need to wait for my Bill from compay

Sunboost T.Sunboost

clear communication and excellent service

We were kept in the loop with everything and were able to contact the same person every time with our questions. Had an issue with the inverter screen which sunboost took care of with little to no effort from our part.

Panel Purchasedgrowwatt
Purchase Price$4,100.00

Bake

BakeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

The whole process was top notch from Mark the salesman, The installer was very neat workmanship spot on.
I had a small problem and Diana sorted it out, very pleased I went with Sun Boost.

System Size10 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina
Purchase Price$4,985.00

Wonderful and Prompt Service from the Team at Sunboost

The installation process was very professional and the staff were excellent at their job.

The technical support staff that I have dealt with being Alexander & Barry were both efficient and prompt and easy to contact. We did have a problem with the inverter but it was rectified in a timely manner.

graeme

graemeSydney, NSW

Great Support

I've had a couple of problems with my solar installation. Each time Carter from Sunboost has sorted out the problems with me. Patient, knowledgeable and helpful. He has got my system up and running quickly and painlessly. I am impressed.

System Size11.4 KW
Panel PurchasedDon't know.

MJJ

MJJSydney, NSW

Attentive and patient

Duke Listened and patiently responded to questions, clear communication for problem solving, stayed with me on the phone until resolved, polite and respectful. Enabled me to call back to resolve

Panel PurchasedSunboost
Graeme

GraemeMid North Coast, NSW

A workable Company

Supplied and installed solar Panels incorrectly , After contact was made with Sunboost Company and much negotations eventuly they agreed to rectify our concerns . We are now in the position to capitalise on the full potential of using the sun to reduce our electricity cost . Thank you Sunboost.

Purchase Price$3,500.00

Hi Graeme,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you whilst dealing with us. We request you to help us with your quotation number and we assure you to get back with a solution to it at the earliest.
Regards,
Sunboost Online.

Luke farr

Luke farrNorth Western Region, NSW

Great service and trustworthy installers

Staff are Easy to deal with and don’t pressure you into getting something you don’t need.Installers were great and very professional with no cheap shortcuts.I’m very happy with the outcome

System Size13.2 KW
Panel PurchasedTrina
Purchase Price$6,000.00

Excellent customer service

My solar power inverter was down, I called Sunboost to arrange a service repair, only within one week, a electrician came to check the system, and then Sunboost told me they will replace the inverter in 2 weeks time, excellent customer service, very helpful , very happy theirs quick response to the system failure.

Charles S.

Charles S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty service

Had a faulty solar bank reported to Jason who followed up straight away service people on site as requested job done excellent service highly recommend this company for sales and service

Purchase Price$4,300.00
Terry

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Great Experience with my Install

I had another 6.5kw of Solar Panels put ony roof by Sunboost again,the installers came on time were friendly & professional in all aspects of the install right down to cleaner up after the install,answering all my questions, to showing me how it all works and how to read the meters such a great experience

System Size6.5 KW
Panel Purchased330

Wilma V.

Wilma V.Illawarra, NSW

Job well done.

Thank you to RYDER for all your help with service ticket no SBMT6619 concerning circuit breaker service was very quick and friendly also very prompt nothing was to much well done

Purchase Price$3,600.00
Bernice Venn

Bernice VennDarling Downs, QLD

Check up on problem with Solar not generating power to grid .

Sunboost have been most helpful with follow up. Slight delay with Holiday Season interrupting, however came out to check problem asap. Andrew from your Installation team was most helpul throughout this period with his follow up and inderstanding of the problem.

Purchase Price$3,490.00
Brian

BrianSouthwest, VIC

Good service

Phone service was well handled, operator was very capable and helped me to assist getting the problem fixed.
Good service.

System Size6 KW

Thilak

Thilak

Good service makes all the difference

We had some issues with a 2018 installation. Sunboost Service Executive Noah worked tirelessly with installers and
rectified the issue.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price$4,000.00

Anton

AntonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Service

Support Team were excellent and polite. Kept me up to date with my minor issue and solved in a good time period. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone considering buying a solar system.

Purchase Price$3,400.00
Zainy

ZainyBrisbane

Exceptional service from Monika

Sunboost has given me excellent service. I’ve been having a problem with my
wi fi. My order number is SB 35877. I’ve been corresponding with Monika. She has always been very helpful and tried her very best to help me. I’m very thankful to her for all her kindness, understanding & patience in dealing with my
problem.

Purchase Price$2,250.00

Tomsy

TomsySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy havent had an electricity bill since

Had an intermittent fault with solax inverter,replacement was handled efficiently by Zara.The panels have continued to operate well.Dealing with Sunboost went smoothly with no dramas.Have recomended to several friends who have had similar experiences.

System Size5.5 KW
Panel Purchasednot sure
Purchase Price$4,000.00
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent presentation polite no complaints with your service say cheers to the boys

I like to congratulate Arthur for his politeness patience and his professionalism all the installers where excellent in their approach and their manners.You can rest assured that I will recommend your company to other people interested in solar power

System Size6.5 KW