Sunboost (page 2 of 141)

4.9 (1,958)
    4.8 (1,837)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,958)
    4.9 (2,061)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No (1,943)
  • Purchase Price$4,135.76
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,874)

Good Support Service

Having had problems with my solar panels yield, spoke to Naomi Sunboost Support member after explaining what the problem was Naomi was very helpful, she spoke to inverter vendor proactively and also organised the installation technician onsite visit to resolve the issue quickly! I am very pleased with her professionalism and responsiveness.

Jay

Jay

Excellent service and support throught the entire process

I had a very good experience.
I received sound advice from their knowledgable staff regarding which inverter to buy and how many panels I should get.
Was constantly updated regarding the process of my application.
The installers they use were very good and technically proficient.
Overall, a great experience. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone interested.

Brenda

BrendaHunter Region, NSW

Very helpful.

Having had problems with my solar panels I phoned Sunboost, Diana answered, after explaining what the problem was Diana was very helpful, nothing seemed to work, so she sent out a chap that found the problem straight away, a failed part that was replaced and now is working well, I am very pleased with there professionalism.

Alan B.

Alan B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional service and reliablility

My panel installation was most professional and the four men on the job were very courteous. I have only positive experiences with this company and would highly recommend. They had 3 Kw being generated before the electrician had even left the site. The insulation took less than half a day. Couldn't ask for better.

Superb service.

Emma and Agnes are the best people with Indepth knowledge of product. They both were very helpful and patient with the wifi setup. Great service from Sunboost team. Thank you guys.

Bill

BillCentral West, NSW

Excellent technical support

Emma from Sunboost gave excellent one on one tecnical support when I had an issue with my Internet wifi connection when trying to use the phone app. Emma was easily contactable or she called me back quickly. Thank you Sunboost for an efficient friendly team and service!

Norman M.

Norman M.Sydney, NSW

solar installation

Installation was quick and efficient, they arrived on time and finished on the same afternoon.
Would have preferred to have been notified that a "Whirly Bird" on the roof was in the way and prevented a further 2 panels from being installed.

Setting up

Applied for solar panels from Sunboost and was having difficulty getting connected, Excellent service from Emma, was courteous, patience and helpful with setting up my service and app. Thanks again.

Patrick R

Patrick RPerth, WA

Great Product, Smooth Installation and Excellent Support Service

Very happy with all Sunboost employees from Dominique providing the quotation and answering all my queries. Then to the Installation Team for providing a very professional, smooth hassle free installation. Then to Emma from the Wi Fi team assisting with the Wi Fi installation and configuration on my mobile devices. Thank you to all Sunboost staff for providing an Excellent Professional Service.

Paul B.

Paul B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic product at a fabulous price!

The crew who installed my solar system arrived on time, were very professional in their approach suggesting the best location for the panels and informative with regard to the installation and the operational controls.

This is great!

Solar panels were installed by Sunboost. Took a while from the date of Contract but the installation took roughly 3hours. They were very professional, explained the whole procedure asked our opinions and the clean up afterwards was also great. Absolutely satisfied. Looking forward to savings on Electricity bills now!
Excellent job!

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Perfect way to save money

Easy to order & no issues with installations very professional
Staff were friendly and arrived on time
Kept us informed of the progress of our order at every stage
Easy to make payments

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Too early to say .I'll know in a few months.

I had trouble with the Wi-Fi not connecting to the dongle. The help team did the best they can to sort it. A big thank you to Raymond and Emma for their patience. 10/10 for their effort :)

Goafar

Goafar

Has never been a problem

From the time of deciding to purchase our panels from Sunboost we have never had any issues. Recently I had a problem that I created and Barry helped me to rectify it and he was so nice in the process..
I truthfully cannot say anything against this company and the staff.
The product works excellently.

Mervyn

MervynSydney, NSW

As good a one would hope to expect

very easy to enquire to final quote and passed onto the next department for installation.
Installation was efficient and arrived on time plus any questions ask were answered.
After installation the clean up was good and they were proffessional.
very helpful

Vic

VicSydney, NSW

It's better than I expected.

Everything was fine during the installation process. Tradesmen are polite and quick. The result is better than I expected. They have inspectors come to check the job during the installation.
I'm happy with this company.

Raj

RajMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Extremely supportive team

Extremely supportive team. Prompt and friendly service from Sunboost. Highly recommended for solar istallation. They provided service in the timely manner. I am highly satisfied with their services and price is not high as well.

Good job done.

The guys who did the installation did a good job.very pleased with their work.the company was always ready to talk to and fix any quires. Job installed recently so far no problems.

Bal Goundar

Bal GoundarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Naomi was excellent to deal with, very intelligent, knows her stuff well

Installation was good and quick, however, the installer had made a hole in the incorrect place and shoved plastic in the hole to cover it
Naomi has raised with the installer and said they will return to fix this

Libby joy Clarke

Libby joy ClarkePerth, WA

Inverter not operational.

Rang Sunboost today and Hector assisted us in getting our inverter back to operational in a very short time. He was very clear and patient with us. Hector rang back in 90 minutes to check that our system was operating again. Thank you Hector.
Libby and Bryan, Baldivis WA