Sunboost (page 2 of 4)

• Rates and Fees
  • Installation
Thilak

Thilak

Good service makes all the difference

We had some issues with a 2018 installation. Sunboost Service Executive Noah worked tirelessly with installers and
rectified the issue.

Robert

RobertCentral West, NSW

Ver good customer service

I am very happy with product and persons involved with the installation and the sunboost staff i spoke with and will recommend to family and friends to use sunboost as i know they will be happy with the product and service.

Anton

AntonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional Service

Support Team were excellent and polite. Kept me up to date with my minor issue and solved in a good time period. I would recommend Sunboost to anyone considering buying a solar system.

Purchase Price$3,400.00

Rude salespeople

Rude salespeopleSydney, NSW

Thankyou Sunboost!

Thankyou Sunboost for your help. Everything is working so well now. I’m Looking forward to saving big bucks on my energy bill. Having the wi-fi dongle is a great option.

Panel PurchasedCHSM6610M-300 Solis-3P5K-4G-AU
Purchase Price$3,391.00

Zainy

ZainyBrisbane

Exceptional service from Monika

Sunboost has given me excellent service. I’ve been having a problem with my
wi fi. My order number is SB 35877. I’ve been corresponding with Monika. She has always been very helpful and tried her very best to help me. I’m very thankful to her for all her kindness, understanding & patience in dealing with my
problem.

Purchase Price$2,250.00
Tomsy

TomsySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very happy havent had an electricity bill since

Had an intermittent fault with solax inverter,replacement was handled efficiently by Zara.The panels have continued to operate well.Dealing with Sunboost went smoothly with no dramas.Have recomended to several friends who have had similar experiences.

System Size5.5 KW
Panel Purchasednot sure
Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent presentation polite no complaints with your service say cheers to the boys

I like to congratulate Arthur for his politeness patience and his professionalism all the installers where excellent in their approach and their manners.You can rest assured that I will recommend your company to other people interested in solar power

System Size6.5 KW
Panel PurchasedMonocrystal

graham

grahamMid North Coast, NSW

Great company to deal with

System was installed within 4 weeks of contact. Had small delay after 18 months due to inverter breakdown. This was fixed within 2 weeks very good service
Office staff Monika was extremely helpful. Would recommend sun-boost

Graham bradley

Panel PurchasedSOLIS
Peter

PeterIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional customer service

Following a fault with our Inverter it was necessary to contact Sunboost as our system was still under warranty. We had Carter as our contact person. He could not have been more helpful and very polite. Always at the end of the phone (never talking to a machine which was a big plus) advising on updates & progress of service calls for our inverter issue to the final replacement. We are very happy with the outcome.

Panel PurchasedSeraphim

Kim B

Kim BPerth, WA

Great Service

Unit was not operating at all after a Synergy inspection. We rang Sunboost and they had a service rep out within 2 working days. He fixed the problem in short order and the panels work like a dream again now. Very happy indeed.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price$3,100.00

Alert assistance

Inverter grid over voltage alert warning
Request for assistance was answered very quickly.
Directions to reprogram inverter was supplied over the phone to resolve the alert condition.
Staff were very helpful and knowledgeable.

Panel Purchasedsolis
Pramod B M.

Pramod B M.Central West, NSW

Great product n exceptional service.

We had a recent solar installation at our place by Sunboost Solar Company.Very great n exceptional service throughout the whole installation process..Highly recommend to everybody.Great choice.Definately pleased and satisfied 100%..

Tony C.

Tony C.Perth, WA

Early days but appears very efficient

Installation process went smoothly and installers were polite and very happy to answer any concerns and questions. Carried out their work efficiently and whole process throughout really went very well. data logger was faulty and replaced within a few days and Sophie guided me effortlessly through reconnecting the WiFi logger (fairly complex) process. Happy with the results.

Panel PurchasedSolis Sunboost
Purchase Price$3,000.00

It’s excellent job

Help us in every step keep calling to check everything is on track , are we happy with the job Done and mostly they are polite and passionate.well done sun boost .

Kevin Linsley

Kevin LinsleyHunter Region, NSW

Good Service

Replacement Inverter was installed by J Catt Electrical and he was polite.
Service from both the Electrician and Kevin from Sunboost was excellent.
TNT couriers very also excellent to deal with.

Panel PurchasedEversolar
Purchase Price$4,205.00

jules f.

jules f.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

had solar panels already and took up the offer of sunboost to help save money and use the sun for energy

The installers Joel and 2 workers where wonderful. polite, clean ( took away there mess) worked as a tema and came at the correct time after giving me a welcome call the day before. Would totally recommend them for installation at any time.

Panel Purchasedsolis 4G single phase
Purchase Price$3,800.00

This is excellent

Installation process was pretty easy. Xavier was very helpful before and during installation .
Zara was excellent with the app installation , she guided me through the fine details . She was very helpful.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Dealt with my warranty claim quickly and efficiently.

My system partially failed after 18 months, Sunboost dealt with the claim efficiently and quickly. As an aside their engineer was charming and turned up on time and at a time to suit me. Very impressed,

System Size4.1 KW
Purchase Price$3,300.00

First Class!!

The entire pre and post sales process was effortless. The install went smoothly and quick and the communication process throughout was excellent. Great work and effort by all the team. Definitely would recommend Sunboost as your solar install specialist.

Purchase Price$3,500.00
Jay Shah

Jay ShahSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

We had an issue with the switch which was moving to off position frequently. Whenever I phoned the Sunboost service number, Monika from Service group responded almost immediately. After doing couple of diagnosis checks, Monika organised for an electrician to come to our place to find and resolve the issue. The issue seems to have been resolved at this stage. I sincerely thank Monika and Sunboost for excellent customer service in addressing and resolving the issue with our solar system Sunboost installed in December 2018.