Sunboost (page 3 of 141)

4.9 (1,958)
    4.8 (1,837)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,958)
    4.9 (2,061)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No (1,943)
  • Purchase Price$4,135.76
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,874)

Sevice provided by sunboost.

I got an email regarding an service error. I got in touch with Noah at Sunboost and assist me with the query for my satisfaction. Nova always obliged to help me when ever I had system issue.

SUSAN

SUSANSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Installation

Prompt and friendly service from sunboost and the solar panels installer from wagga problem was not the panels but possibly movement in the roof thanks again to both of your companies

Sunny

SunnyIllawarra, NSW

Positive Customer Service

Responsive customer service

I faced some issues with the APP one year after the installation of the solar system. Dexter, Duke and their colleagues have been very helpful in fixing the issue. I can highly recommend Sunboost!

Jeremy

JeremyNorthern Region, NSW

Can’t say as it’s not turned on yet

Can’t say anything about the product as it hasn’t been turned on by my energy provider, but the service from start to finish has been above and beyond all expectations, the installation team were very professional and did a outstanding job.

GandN

GandNWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Top Service

New build solar installation as soon as we had roof on and power meter. Sales and installation team Excellent. Wished our 6.6Kw system was bigger but in 3 months have paid no power bills.

Vijayasarathi Ramanathan

Vijayasarathi RamanathanSydney, NSW

Timely, efficient, value for money

From the start to finish, the whole experience of solar installation has been great without any disappointment or drama. The sales, installation and follow up teams - all did their part in an extremely well.

Ghulam R.

Ghulam R.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent Customer Service by Joseph and Rachael, easy was the panel installation process was smooth. Recently inverter was only generating 30% power. It has been fixed now. Installer was not that impressive as he took around 8 weeks to come and fix the issue.

Clean and efficient

The installation took only 5 hours and no drama ! Courteous team clean and very polite and friendly. I wish everyone to share the same experience.
Looking forward to stop paying for electricity.

Laini

Laini

Sunboost has delivered a professional service

We just had our solar panels installed this week, and so far, so good. We've been very happy with the communication and the process has been very smooth. The team in the office are very responsive, and return emails and calls almost immediately. The installation team were polite, organised, and cleaned up after themselves.

Shiva

ShivaSydney, NSW

Friendly team

Extremely happy with the team both onsite and in office. Installation team did a great job and our solar panels were up and running by the end of the day. Thanks Sunboost.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great service Noah very helpful and prompt service.

Very helpful and quick to respond to ails. Workman on time and efficient. Easy to contact and called before arriving to make sure home. After service good and checking if everything is going ok.

Paul

PaulMurray Region, NSW

So easy

The whole process from start to finish was just so easy. We were assigned a great sales person (Derick) who answered all of our questions and there was no pressure to sign up and buy the product until we were 100% satisfied.
The installation team was equally as profession and had the job done in no time again keeping us informed as to what and when things were happening.

Eddie

EddieIllawarra, NSW

Look no further!

They helped and assisted me every step of the way. Provided me with a deep understand of solar, and Tony was fantastic.
Installation simple and the team always kept me up to date.
Highly recommend them.

Sunboost product review

The guys who came for the installation were good and did a great work..Informed to confirm if someone will be home for the installation..they couldn't come on the actual day but informed me of same

SB231952 Raymond

I was having issue in Wifi and try to set up but won't be able to do it. I rang sunboost Raymond helped me through step to step and its really amazing and easy. Thanks raymond and sunboost

Leo B.

Leo B.

Happy with the installation

A few days before they installed the solar. I have no issues and they explained to me what is going to happen during the installation. And after the installation. And they call for follow-up.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

It was a good company very helpful. They did answer to all our questions. I would recommend to my friends . Really appreciate your service and we’ll organised. Starting from sales till installation great job guys.

Ruby

RubyHunter Region, NSW

Great Service

Andrew M

Andrew M

Great decision

No complaints here. Installation no problems whatsoever. Working perfectly. Had a few reservations before deciding to install solar, but Im now very happy with the decision I made. Thumbs up all round.