Sunboost (page 3 of 106)

4.9 (1,922)
    4.8 (1,812)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,104)
    4.9 (2,007)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (42) · No (2,032)
  • Purchase Price$4,120.90
    4.9 (1,846)

Kym

KymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great job - Excellent Customer Service

The whole process was a breeze. From first phone call to enquire about product to installation was 7 days. Prompt , courteous and excellent service. Installers were very polite and turned up exactly when they said they would. Cannot fault Sunboost product and Customer Service. I would recommend them to anyone.

Wonderful and Prompt Service from the Team at Sunboost

The installation process was very professional and the staff were excellent at their job.

The technical support staff that I have dealt with being Alexander & Barry were both efficient and prompt and easy to contact. We did have a problem with the inverter but it was rectified in a timely manner.

Ryan

RyanPerth, WA

Service response

I had a voltage fault on my inverter which meant when the panels were at their most beneficial the inverter would stop working. Jasper had it fixed less than 24hrs later. Amazing service

service

service for fault was good and a quick response the operator was helpful and it was fixed within an acceptable time, the operator was friendly and very helpful, happy with the service

Ben MacFarlane

Ben MacFarlanePerth, WA

Great to deal with

Always informed of what was going on and on time with the installation. Talked through the best orientation of the panels and explained the operation of the inverter after it was installed

Abul Kabir

Abul KabirSydney, NSW

Save a lot of money in future.

Installer looked really professional. I asked them few things . They responded professionally. They installed the panels properly. But sun always falls on the inverter. Do I need extra cover for the inverter to protect from the sun?

Smoothly organised

The whole process was easy from our perspective, despite the roof being steep. Sunboost happily worked around the constraints we placed on them concerning when the job could be done.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great communications and a quality install job

The team made this process as easy as possible with great communication and easy processes. The installation crew turned up on time and did a great job, installing the cabling through the cavity rather than the quicker surface-mount option, so the system looks very neat. Professional result all round.

Anne

AnneIllawarra, NSW

Great best thing we did

It seems very easy job when someone else does the installation.
The company have been great with any questions and organisations with my power company and with following up after the install

Craig lanyon

Craig lanyonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Emilia for your patience with me. Keep it up and keep smiling.

I had a few issues a while ago, not with installation but with teathing problems. Emilia helped fix it all and very simply explained.Thank you and keep smiling regards Craig

Satisfied

All correspondence was polite and professional. Installation was on time and completed satisfactorily. I would recommend this company based on my experience. I was happy with the cost and quality of our system.

Happy to have Solar

Perfectly happy with the entire process. Found the staff of Sunboost very helpful & polite plus the Installers carried out the job in a very professional manner. As the system was only installed yesterday am awaiting the new Meter to be provided by my Electrical Supplier

Jye

JyeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super Easy!

The process was super simple and easy - the sunboost team were always ready to answer any questions I had. The panels are great and my electricity costs have gone down. The installation team were friendly and knew exactly what they were doing.
(SB240332)

Great Value System.

System finally up and running. Took a while (5 months from signup to startup), but sort of understandable due to volume of installations, initial unavailability of the inverter, and time electricity provider took to install smart meter. Communication with Sunboost was great - were quick to respond to my email questions. The installer was great - old school, but efficient, informative and gave me confidence in the instal. Recommended an optimiser be fitted to 2 panels due to a chimney shadow - were relatively cheap to obtain through Sunboost. Had a bit of trouble setting up wifi monitor on my phone, but my tech savvy son sorted that. System working as anticipated. Overall, happy with the product, supplier and installer.

Kym

KymEyre Peninsula, SA

Sun boost number 1

Good job well done no issues the process was simple the wait was only a couple of months. When it came to install it was done with simplicity and without fuss. well done to Chris and his team of installers.

MargaretD

MargaretDPerth, WA

Great service!

From the start of the process to the end was smooth and painless, the customer service officer Janet was very responsive to all my questions and mostly answered my emails within an hour or so, I was much appreciative of this. The installers were there first thin in the morning and kept me informed of what was happening. The cost was competitive and the service first class, many thanks

DaveJ.2014

DaveJ.2014Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great price, quality product and service.

Did my research, got at least 5 quotes. The products on the market and everyone’s opinion make things confusing. But I realised I was on a winner when I got a quote on the same inverter and panels, that sun boost quote, was $3k more for a smaller system.
Knowing that I fine tuned my research and I’m happy with what I got. The only grey area is installation and after sales service.
Installation was a breeze, professional. Haven’t used after sales/ warranty service yet.

Paula

Paula South East Queensland, QLD

Total loyalty to client

I am Highly recommending Naomi for her total commitment to me as a client in defending my rights. Naomi faultlessly kept me informed by phone and email about my enquiry. Naomi went beyond her duties to help me, and in the end my enquiry was completed with total success. Naomi is an asset to your company, and I thank you for employing her.
Thank you Naomi for everything you did for me. I truly appreciate your tenacity and loyalty in your job. God bless and stay safe.
Paula

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Perfect for our usage and definitely value for money.

Installation crew said they would be there at a particular time on a particular day and they were definitely on time. Their work was efficient and neat and they were extremely polite.

Better Than Expected