Sunboost (page 4 of 141)

4.9 (1,958)
    4.8 (1,837)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (39) · No (1,958)
    4.9 (2,061)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (59) · No (1,943)
  • Purchase Price$4,135.76
    4.9 (1,874)

Bill

BillMurray Region, NSW

Next power bill was in $$ CREDIT

Installation took a while but was clean, quick, and hassle free. The design maximised our solar output and with some small adjustments to our daily power usage (i.e. dishwasher timers etc) our next power bill went from $450+ to Zero. Matthew was great to deal with, professional and prompt, I've recommended to others already! :)

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great decision installing this and sun boost a company I would recommend

Installation was simple and the installers were very helpful with information and answered my questions with clarification. I would recommend sun boost to anyone as I have already done so. Four of my friends now ordered their sola through sun boost.

Charles S.

Charles S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Warranty service

Had a faulty solar bank reported to Jason who followed up straight away service people on site as requested job done excellent service highly recommend this company for sales and service

Terry

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Great Experience with my Install

I had another 6.5kw of Solar Panels put ony roof by Sunboost again,the installers came on time were friendly & professional in all aspects of the install right down to cleaner up after the install,answering all my questions, to showing me how it all works and how to read the meters such a great experience

Wilma V.

Wilma V.Illawarra, NSW

Job well done.

Thank you to RYDER for all your help with service ticket no SBMT6619 concerning circuit breaker service was very quick and friendly also very prompt nothing was to much well done

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Great people to deal with

Sunboost installers came out on a Sunday and did a wonderful job. They were very quick and tidied up after themselves. They explained everything and answered all my questions. Very nice people to deal with.

Inverter Alarm code

Project SB237892, I had a alarm code on my app emailed Ryder at Sunboost, he responded quickly. He accommodated my schedule and was clear and concise about the instructions on setting up parameters on the inverter.

Christopher Heighway

Christopher HeighwayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great company and people to deal with.

Very easy from start to finish. Team had great ideas regarding installing system
Very helpful team on phone, helpful all the way. We had no issues at all with installers or company.

Great product and instillation

Thanks you to Isaac who installed the solar . No problem for the installers product looks great very happy so far. And the staff at sun boost friendly and helpful very happy.

Happy Customer H B

Happy Customer H BWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Valuable asset to any family

We found the installation very straight forward, the installer arrived when he said he would and got the job done with little fuss, after the installation was complete, he took the time to explain how everything worked before leaving, and also told us to call him if we needed any further information. This is the second time we have used Sunboost in the last twelve months and I have found them excellent to deal with, and any enquiries we've had have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. I rate this company very highly. 5 stars all the way.

James

JamesNorth Western Region, NSW

10kw solar system

Sunboost was excellent to deal with from the start, very easy, good follow up and great communication. Their installer was very knowledgeable and reliable with neat and tidy work. A job well done

Michele

MicheleSydney, NSW

Very professional service

I would just like to thank Hailey who was extremely helpful in setting up our app to check the amount of power e are using etc. She was very patient and explained step by step a few times how to connect to the inverter. Our problem was solved in a professional and patient manner thanks to Hailey.

David Tabulam NSW

David Tabulam NSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Thank you Sunboost! I'm so happy with the new solar system !

Living in the country side it was amazing to see the installation going fast as all the 24 solar panels and the inverter was installed in the same day. Impressive ! Sunboost has been so professional and always answering my phone calls when needed before and after the installation. I definitely recommend Sunboost to anyone and I give a big credit for Justin and especially Shanaya who are extremely friendly and always helpful for any support or questions ! Thank you so much ! Well done :)

Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

First class

The install team turned up nice and easy to start my installation. Weather was appalling but they soldiered on regardless. Brilliant effort and the system looks awesome. Can’t wait to start making my own electricity!

Vijay

VijaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great Service

It was very smooth travel with SunBoost and service was great from sales to after installation service.
I am very happy by choosing the SunBoost solar and got enquires from Neighbours around the product. So well done Team SunBoost.
Regards,
Vijay.

John T.

John T.Central West, NSW

Better than we ever imagined

We have not had an electricity bill since installation still have credit balance awesome results just use as much as you can during daylight and enjoy free power sign up

Great customer service.

I found the Customer service team very helpful with resolving my issues. The solar system is working above my expectations I would recommend sunboost to anyone looking at installing a solar system.

Bijo J.

Bijo J.Mid North Coast, NSW

It's awesome....

It's a nice product . the sunboost team they are doing well. Value for money. Thank you sunboost. The installation team also good. I bought 9.9 kw solar panel and 8 kw invertor.

Kath

KathMid North Coast, NSW

Solis Inverter - Quality Customer Service

Ryder provided online support as I had changed home wifi provider and was looking to reconnect my Solis inverter to the new home wifi. He provided clear and explicit instructions and patient support over the phone which made the process easy and stress free. A very professional approach. I would highly recommend Solis inverters for their terrific customer support. I purchased the solar panels through Sunboost. Thank you.

Vivienne

VivienneMid North Coast, NSW

Amazing

Sunboost were most helpful, factual, punctual and delivered within the timeframes negotiated. The installation occurred as per the date promised and progressed smoothly. The installation team were exceptionally professional and ensured everything was functioning prior to departure.