Sunboost (page 4 of 103)

4.9 (1,872)
    4.8 (1,760)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (21) · No (1,995)
    4.9 (1,960)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2,050)
  • Purchase Price$4,160.26
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
    4.9 (1,803)

Rochelle

RochelleWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

239289 - Overall wonderful service.

Kevin and the team were incredibly good. Knowledge about the product is outstanding. Very pleasant experience. I have referred Sunboost to my friends who want the benifits of going solar.

Cayla

CaylaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple, easy and friendly

Called up for a quote, they were very polite and friendly. The wait for installation was minimal and the installation itself was quick and easy. The staff kept in touch and always let me know what was happening during the process.

Murra

Murra

SB239394 - Excellent Service by Kevin

We had issue with our shine phone application and i talked with Kevin, he walked me through the process and we got this working, Many thanks to Kevin & Sunboost. Happy with entire process.

SOnia

SOniaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best purchase and Sunboost made it so simple

We'd been considering solar panels for a few years and decided to make a serious enquiry. We were referred to Sunboost by a friend who we knew had done a lot of research into solar panels and providers. Have to say we are 100% happy with our purchase. Sunboost made the process so easy, from sales through to installation the quality of service brilliant.

Great. Neat, Tidy Install

Easy To deal With. Was done very Promptly. Easy to contact and get a hold of. The process was very simple. Panels are very effective. Neat tidy Job with no Mess.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

So nice, friendly and professional people

I often ask about Assisstance or information I have already received but I lost. People who I contact are not only helpful but very polite and patient. Thank you very much for that. I appreciate their attitude and respect. Thank you.

Good service

Good service from everyone.Every one I have spoken to is helpful at every step.
I will refer to friends and family.
Installer who came in to install our solar panels is very professional and excellent communications.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Excellent service-unbelievable quick and professional

Installation of Solar panels via Sunboost was so easy, quick and professional that I would highly recommend to anyone who is planning to have solar to go with Sunboost.
They kept in loop all the time, advising of next steps and they have even completed work before it was due,
Great work guys, keep a good work.

Sunboost T.Sunboost

Very good system can't wait for the savings

Panel installation went without a hitch and look great installers very professional and helpful.
No problems with this company and very easy to deal with and would have no problems with recommend this company in future.

Kim

KimIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service

The installation process was very easy, the installers were fantastic and left everything neat and tidy. From start to finish everyone I have dealt with at Sunboost has been very friendly and easy to deal with. I would highly recommend this company.

John

JohnPeel, WA

A great process from start to finish

Sunboost had great reviews and we were very happy we chose them. Sales and installer staff were polite informative. The immediate result was 4 times better than our previous system.

Sooty P.

Sooty P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. The technician arrived when he said he would. If there was going to be a delay, he was in contact with us. No we have had no issues.

Velvet S.

Velvet S.Tasmania

Solar

I was kept well informed from ordering solar panels to having them installed. All people that spoke to me were polite and helpful explaining the process. Having the online portal to check progress was easy to use.

Great

Panel installation was quick
We had an issue with inverter due to lightning strike the process for repair was extremely professional. Customer service were very helpful including every thing the insurance co required

Sunboost T.Sunboost

My contribution to clean energy.

The panel installation was seamless throughout, times were proposed,I was notified of arrival times by email and phone calls and apart from some banging and Hammer drill operation I would not have known an installation was taking place.
I have had no issues with the company so far.

Graham H.

Graham H.South East Queensland, QLD

Saving money

Slight delay on installation but in the end all went well and was satisfactory. Changed equipment to our own requirement and was satisfied with the outcome. Installation was completed in a neat and tidy appearance.⁷

Get quotes

Excellent quality product in a Budget.

Very quick & easy installation process. Installation guys went out of their way & replaced some broken roof tiles, which is very kind of them to do so. Professional & friendly staff, 24/7 help to answer all my questions.
Will recommend 100%.

Sandeep

SandeepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Right from the sale to the installation the support given was excellent. At every step the employees explained everything clearly and answered any questions I asked. It was overall a great experience

A good quality product

The installation of the roof panels was to a high standard and professionally done. The installer arrived on time and were happy doing there work. They were well mannered and considerate.

Matthew

MatthewCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer service is second to none.

From start to finish the Sunboost team were highly communicative and effective in my solar install. The installation team were very professional and friendly. I highly recommend to anyone wanting solar installed to give Sunboost a call.