Sunboost (page 4 of 103)

4.9 (1,880)
    4.8 (1,771)
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (2,058)
    4.9 (1,964)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (37) · No (1,994)
  • Purchase Price$4,133.93
    4.9 (1,807)

Murra

Murra

SB239394 - Excellent Service by Kevin

We had issue with our shine phone application and i talked with Kevin, he walked me through the process and we got this working, Many thanks to Kevin & Sunboost. Happy with entire process.

MJJ

MJJSydney, NSW

Attentive and patient

Duke Listened and patiently responded to questions, clear communication for problem solving, stayed with me on the phone until resolved, polite and respectful. Enabled me to call back to resolve

Good service

Good service from everyone.Every one I have spoken to is helpful at every step.
I will refer to friends and family.
Installer who came in to install our solar panels is very professional and excellent communications.

Find out how Sunboost compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Excellent service-unbelievable quick and professional

Installation of Solar panels via Sunboost was so easy, quick and professional that I would highly recommend to anyone who is planning to have solar to go with Sunboost.
They kept in loop all the time, advising of next steps and they have even completed work before it was due,
Great work guys, keep a good work.

Get quotes

Very good system can't wait for the savings

Panel installation went without a hitch and look great installers very professional and helpful.
No problems with this company and very easy to deal with and would have no problems with recommend this company in future.

John

JohnPeel, WA

A great process from start to finish

Sunboost had great reviews and we were very happy we chose them. Sales and installer staff were polite informative. The immediate result was 4 times better than our previous system.

Ad

Jose was excellent in customer service

Jose was excellent in customer service. Very happy with his service. We could not go ahead with the quote because the price was dearer. However, Jose tried to help me out and promised my refund

Sooty P.

Sooty P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. The technician arrived when he said he would. If there was going to be a delay, he was in contact with us. No we have had no issues.

Velvet S.

Velvet S.Tasmania

Solar

I was kept well informed from ordering solar panels to having them installed. All people that spoke to me were polite and helpful explaining the process. Having the online portal to check progress was easy to use.

Great

Panel installation was quick
We had an issue with inverter due to lightning strike the process for repair was extremely professional. Customer service were very helpful including every thing the insurance co required

Get quotes

Excellent quality product in a Budget.

Very quick & easy installation process. Installation guys went out of their way & replaced some broken roof tiles, which is very kind of them to do so. Professional & friendly staff, 24/7 help to answer all my questions.
Will recommend 100%.

Successful solar installation

Thanks to the team members-Brendon,Paxton and Noah whose communication was superb.My solar is now up and running.Will recommend .Will definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to have this done.Iam a happy customer.

Sandeep

SandeepMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

Right from the sale to the installation the support given was excellent. At every step the employees explained everything clearly and answered any questions I asked. It was overall a great experience

A good quality product

The installation of the roof panels was to a high standard and professionally done. The installer arrived on time and were happy doing there work. They were well mannered and considerate.

Matthew

MatthewCentral Queensland, QLD

Customer service is second to none.

From start to finish the Sunboost team were highly communicative and effective in my solar install. The installation team were very professional and friendly. I highly recommend to anyone wanting solar installed to give Sunboost a call.

Sunboost Solar Success

We found the whole process easy and efficient,the team at Solarboost very keen
to help including direct phone/email to each member. Installers were fast and -no mess left behind. Our system is working as expected ,looks great and is a good investment for us and the environment.We will recommend this company!

Sunboost solar well done

The installation was well organised in advance, the installation teem let me know when they would be on site, and they arrived within minutes of the booked time. The installation was very professional organised and tidy. the whole process only took a couple of hours, they left no mess and talked me through the complete startup proceedure and provided all test results. I am very happy with the whole experience.

dgmproductions

dgmproductionsSydney, NSW

Great Product and service

Very efficient installation and service. They were very helpful in setting things up and explaining everything I needed to know. Would recommend them to anyone who is looking for solar panels installed.

Great Service and Product

Had my solar panels installed earlier than original plan, service was great from both Sunboost sales team and the installer. Great investment in solar panels especially in regional Western australia

Chris the coffee guy

Chris the coffee guySydney, NSW

Outstanding from start to finish

The entire experience dealing with Sunboost was outstanding from start to finish.
They arrived on time and did not leave a spec of rubbish behind.
The communication was faultless, even on weekends.
The team who did the install confirmed the panel layout and Inverter position before commencing and got stuck into it.
I could not fault the Sunboost team for their professionalism, attention to detail and after sales service. I was initially apprehensive and half expecting something to go wrong but the experience exceeded my expectations ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️