Suncorp Car & Personal Loans

Suncorp Car & Personal Loans

1.4

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term5 years
Kylie

KylieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Terrible

My husband and I applied for a $50k personal loan for an inground pool. Combined income of $170k and able to service the loan. Declined and offered $15k? No thanks!!

concrete cowboy

concrete cowboy

Terrible and I’ve been a loyal customer for 17 years. Seriously don’t waste your time.

Seriously do not waste your time.
Go to a broker, I’m a 17 year customer with Suncorp and I will never ever apply for a loan with them again.
Our first home loan was set up through a broker and then 10 years later we decided to put a pool. So we thought would speak with Suncorp. OMG seriously it’s like pulling teeth dealing with them, we ended up contacting the broker again got the pool put in and organised an investment property loan at the same time.

Scott S.

Scott S.South East Queensland, QLD

Honestly don't waste your time

Car Loans

Find out how Suncorp Car & Personal Loans compares to other Car Loans

anything but fast and then asking for same documents over and over and over......

Application Process
Ralfie

RalfieQueensland

Unprofessional, rude and pushy waste of time.

Terrible service, unprofessional staff and service

I would not recommend Suncorp financial services based on my experience. Very unprofessional and staff are rude with no respect to the customers. Dragged the process really long and dealt poorly.

kate

kategold coast

Absolutely hopeless

As a current Suncorp customer I thought it would be easier to stick to the same lender- 3 weeks and still waiting for a personal loan to be approved.
Customer service is terrible and the staff are rude.
I will be moving my mortgage to a different provider due to this experience

Unprofessional, but we got there in the end.......after 3 weeks!

As the title says, we wasted 3 weeks of stress and going back and forth because the staff at the Runaway Bay branch couldn't get their act together. On top of that, I called up Suncorp to see if it would be quicker to do it over the phone, to which they replied no, it would have to be completed in person. So having submitted my SECOND payslip because of all the time it took, we finally sat down at settlement day and took an hour of more confusion, computers and printers not working, but eventually settled. What a nightmare! I would sooner have payed a HIGHER interest rate just avoid all this trouble!

I can't recommend Suncorp to anybody, and I should have been more careful based on the other reviews I have read subsequently.

Gary

GaryBrisbane

False and dark operation

The validation department for a loan application and the false guidance was given during the process by the early advise team, initially, I was going to apply for $19700. Then the lady suggested that based on my current situation I was not legible, she also suggested me to pay my previously my current car loan bank, Macquarie, $2129, so I can apply for $18000, the lady said I was ready to go if you could check the telephone recording. Due to the miscommunication, and false information.
I was on $65,000 for one year, the miscomputation and false hope give to the client were repulsive has carried out was repulsive.
As part of the bank, they refuse to give me the “secretly” generated calculation.

Car Loans

Find out how Suncorp Car & Personal Loans compares to other Car Loans

Edy S

Edy SPerth, WA

I would not recommend going with them

I have applied for a car loans with Suncorp knowing it will be faster and smooth since I have a home loan and credit cards with them. The lender promised to call us back with the approval in 24 hours, but instead push us to wait another 24 hours. So I emailed the lender and asked to cancel the loan application, as we already went ahead with another finance company for the car loan. Instead I received a decline letter, which might affect my credit rating on file. I honestly regret moving all my finance to suncorp, I know they are cheap, but this is not the way to do business.

Paul 05

Paul 05Brisbane

Suncorp Car Loan - Dont waste your time!

Aakash

Aakash

Reason they can't give me loan is i'm a Permanent Resident and not Citizen

I think Suncorp is the only finanical insitution that deny someone a loan because one is Australian Permanent Resident.
I called up suncrop for secured car loan, and one of the guys started my application after asking am i permanent resident or citizen. But then my call dropped.
So i called up again, this time i was connected to a lady named Jasmin, who asked whether i'm a citizen. I told her i'm a permanent resident. And she said we can;t give you loan because you're a permanent resident and you can run away in two years when your permanent visa expires.

Misleading, rude and poor customer service

alecia_scott