Suncorp Car & Personal Loans

Suncorp Car & Personal Loans

1.4

jwaters

jwatersWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I researched a number of car loan providers recently and found Suncorp to be the most competitive. I was previously going though Capital Finance which was marketed through the car yard that sold me the car. I was very unhappy with them. So when I bought another car I did the research myself. Suncorp came out ontop thanks to a very low establishment fee, no early exit fee after 12 months, and no monthly account fees. Plus I did most of it online at a time that suited me - too easy!
    Easy to establish up car loan, very competitive rates and fees/charges. Low establishment fees, no exit fees after 12 months, no monthly ongoing fees.
    Not much really.

Bad

Not very impressed with suncorp. I applied for a suncorp secured loan over a week ago, called up about 7 times asking for a status on the loan to which had already been approved the day after applying for it, and they tell me that they cann;t tell me how much longer it will take. If taking out another loan, I will definately not do it with suncorp.
    It advertises on their web address that it is a 'fast' way to get the car that you want, but the only thing 'fast' about it is the time applied for the loan and Christmas. Jesus Suncorp, thought you were better than that.
    Easy to get to a branch, and is a Queensland only bank
    They stuff around thinking and faulse advertise.

See all Suncorp Car & Personal Loans reviews