Suncorp Everyday Options

Suncorp Everyday Options

See the Best Savings Accounts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suncorp

3.5
Phil
Phil

Internet Banking and Mobile App are Terrible

Every single time I go to use their app or internet banking it comes up short. It's un-intuitive and features that should be easy (like payid) are hard to use. Things like automatic transfers are hard to set up, and there is no indication they have failed or not been set up as you expect.

Carl D.
Carl D.South East Queensland, QLD

Most atrocious and useless customer help I have ever had.

Palmtree
Palmtreeasked

Does Suncorp have zero liability policy do I get my money back from visa debit card transaction as my card was Stolen

Devil
Devil

My experience in getting money back from a stolen Suncorp card was a very slow, unpleasant process requiring a lot of patience. After complaint lodged with Suncorp about their lack of service/help & incorrect information from their own staff which caused further delay achieved nothing I needed the Ombudsman involved to get back a couple of hundred dollars. Good luck & be very persistent.

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives