Suncorp Everyday Options

Suncorp Everyday Options

See the Best Savings Accounts in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suncorp

3.5
KnowYourRights
KnowYourRightsCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy to keep accounts and payments seperate

The Everyday Options account gives you the ability to have sub accounts. I use them to keep my own finances seperate from others I am managing. As the sub accounts allow debit and credits I know what account is being paid by whom and no confusion if it is my money or one of my dependents. Not many banks allow transactions on sub accounts. Add to that very few fees and you are on a winner.

kjohansen
kjohansen

Palmtree
Palmtreeasked

Does Suncorp have zero liability policy do I get my money back from visa debit card transaction as my card was Stolen

Devil
Devil

My experience in getting money back from a stolen Suncorp card was a very slow, unpleasant process requiring a lot of patience. After complaint lodged with Suncorp about their lack of service/help & incorrect information from their own staff which caused further delay achieved nothing I needed the Ombudsman involved to get back a couple of hundred dollars. Good luck & be very persistent.

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives