Suncorp Home Loans

1.0

harbour-bay

harbour-bay

Terrible customer service!

I enquired with Suncorp about refinancing my loan, it took several emails, documents and communication from me to get it actually processed only to be told that the interest rate they will be offering me is 5.3%!! I asked why and the home loan "expert" went on a 2 week holiday. Spoke to someone else who didn't apologise when I said I was extremely unhappy with the service I had received. Then they backed up the first Suncorp staff member. Their website says refinancing at a rate of 2.39%. What a joke! Don't go with them!!!!!

Alpesh

AlpeshSydney, NSW

Worst bank I ever seen

You can't trust them. I have doubt about their existence. They haven't followed single commitment they made to me or advertised online in last 15 days. In 99% cases bank rejects customer application,I am so frustrated I have rejected them. Either they do not have enough money or something wrong going on. I have registered complain but not expecting in improvement. Three times they said, "We will contact you within 24 to 48 hours. They never get back to me. So guys do not believe or trust them.

emma

emmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

The worst bank ever

I have wasted a month waiting for suncorp to process my refinance with no response. The loan was pre-approved, finances all good, 70% LVR loan and nothing. Now I am losing money having rolled over with my current loan and been charged the annual fee that I was trying to get out of. No apology from Suncorp. They have great rates but they are absolutely useless.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

parv

parvVictoria

Pathetic Customer Service

Their Service is Awful in all areas, No respect to clients
The Loan Application Delayed by the months and no unsatisfactory replies from
I urge the new customers please avoid these frauds

Loan TypeVariable Rate