Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans

2.3

Mummy C

Mummy CSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would have given 0 if it was an option.

Customer service appalling, poor information, incorrect information on set up.
Finance approval time is a minimum of 4 weeks
No follow up from branch
Only number available is 13 number so long phone wait time to get any level of assistance

Online Tools
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Mick Dobee

Mick DobeeSydney, NSW

Absolutely pathetic customer service and app.

Token app not working properly. Had to reset 3 times. Each time took me about 30 minutes on the phone with Customer Support.
Half the time on the phone, customer support couldn't not stop telling me that I am yelling. I was not yelling. She was merely a self entitled princes.
The app is extremely unfriendly. Stay away from suncorp. Can't wait to move from here.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateMarch 2017
Emma Gadsby

Emma GadsbyAU

Fantastic service

Just sold a previous house with one of the big four banks and wasn’t sure how to go about everything and if I was set to buy a new property. I went to the face to face meeting and we discussed my position and I was stepped through how to reach my goal, what needed to be saved, how to step up Suncorp accounts etc. Then I went off and everything was done easily over email, even the applications. My questions answered quickly, everything explained and the loan rates very competitive. Now after following the instructions my loan has now been approved without fuss and I couldn’t be happier.

Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

longlegs

longlegsasked

My husband seems to think if one or the other of us passes away before our home loan is payed out, that the loan is payed out by the bank. I believe this was the case many years ago with a bank that we dealt with. Could you please verify this.

Oilzzz
Oilzzz

No. The debt remains

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives