Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans

2.0

suman

sumansydney

Application processing times mentioned on the website is a lie

It says 5-10 days on the website to process a home loan but took them 1 month to assess.No help on the phone line either just fake promises.please ignore them

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forFirst Home

Their construction loan is terrible

We have already had the land loan and just need to add on the construction loan. But Suncorp construction loan takes so long! Now we have already wasted three weeks waiting!
I told them that if it takes that long, our builder may charge us delay fee. They dont care.
I suggest if you are trying to apply the construction loan, DO NOT APPLY Suncorp. You will be waiting for so long.
I think I just made a terrible decision that gone with Suncorp Bank.
Both me and my partner are full time employees, our first house, we have 20% deposit. I think our case is the simplest case in Suncorp. If ours takes this long, I dont know how Suncorp is going to deal with other completed situations.

Loan TypeSplit
Kim

Kim

Great Lender Augustine Disano

The end to end loan process with Suncorp was good, although it was the service from the mobile lender Augustine that made all the difference. I'd recommended him to others!

Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless Product, would not pass full rate cut instead surprise rate increases

I have been with Suncorp for over 3 years. I had 3 surprise rate increases which I had to chase up with them, but now when all the banks are passing on decent rate cuts ( even top 4 passing the full rate cuts at least once) but these guys have been holding 0.06 of both the cuts so far. I am on 3.61% where other lenders offering rates as low as 2.89%. Now as this is getting pathetic as their phone lines have to wait of over 60 mins. I am switching to Athena and just can not wait to say thanks but no thanks to Suncorp.

Online Tools