Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans

1.5

Mummy C

Mummy CSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would have given 0 if it was an option.

Customer service appalling, poor information, incorrect information on set up.
Finance approval time is a minimum of 4 weeks
No follow up from branch
Only number available is 13 number so long phone wait time to get any level of assistance

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Mick Dobee

Mick DobeeSydney, NSW

Absolutely pathetic customer service and app.

Token app not working properly. Had to reset 3 times. Each time took me about 30 minutes on the phone with Customer Support.
Half the time on the phone, customer support couldn't not stop telling me that I am yelling. I was not yelling. She was merely a self entitled princes.
The app is extremely unfriendly. Stay away from suncorp. Can't wait to move from here.

Loan Start DateMarch 2017

Dismal

Offered a low rate then ratcheted it up as fast as they could. Charged fees they were not supposed to and has taken them ages to correct it. Dragged out the re-finance process with another bank for as long as they could to maximise their profit at my expense. What a dismal performance....

Loan Start DateNovember 2017
Loan used forInvestment Property
Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

OilzzzBrisbane

Terrible - didn't process loans

Gaz

GazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useless Product, would not pass full rate cut instead surprise rate increases

I have been with Suncorp for over 3 years. I had 3 surprise rate increases which I had to chase up with them, but now when all the banks are passing on decent rate cuts ( even top 4 passing the full rate cuts at least once) but these guys have been holding 0.06 of both the cuts so far. I am on 3.61% where other lenders offering rates as low as 2.89%. Now as this is getting pathetic as their phone lines have to wait of over 60 mins. I am switching to Athena and just can not wait to say thanks but no thanks to Suncorp.

Loan Start DateDecember 2016
Loan used forFirst Home
Emma Gadsby

Emma GadsbyAU

Fantastic service

Just sold a previous house with one of the big four banks and wasn’t sure how to go about everything and if I was set to buy a new property. I went to the face to face meeting and we discussed my position and I was stepped through how to reach my goal, what needed to be saved, how to step up Suncorp accounts etc. Then I went off and everything was done easily over email, even the applications. My questions answered quickly, everything explained and the loan rates very competitive. Now after following the instructions my loan has now been approved without fuss and I couldn’t be happier.

parv

parvVictoria

Pathetic Customer Service

Their Service is Awful in all areas, No respect to clients
The Loan Application Delayed by the months and no unsatisfactory replies from
I urge the new customers please avoid these frauds

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

They use a low teaser rate and increase it by 0.20% after a few months

Got my home loan with Suncorp at 3.69% and 3 months later they increased it to 3.8% and 3 months later again to 3.9%. Moved to UBank where my current rate is 3.59%. The advertised rate in Suncorp continues to be 3.69%. You’re better off going strait o UBank as the 3.59 does not change and to finish your loan with Suncorp you’ll face refinancing costs of at least 350+189=$539 plus wasted time and a period with the higher rate of 3.9%