Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans

1.0

1 review

Their construction loan is terrible

We have already had the land loan and just need to add on the construction loan. But Suncorp construction loan takes so long! Now we have already wasted three weeks waiting!
I told them that if it takes that long, our builder may charge us delay fee. They dont care.
I suggest if you are trying to apply the construction loan, DO NOT APPLY Suncorp. You will be waiting for so long.
I think I just made a terrible decision that gone with Suncorp Bank.
Both me and my partner are full time employees, our first house, we have 20% deposit. I think our case is the simplest case in Suncorp. If ours takes this long, I dont know how Suncorp is going to deal with other completed situations.

Application Process
Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forFirst Home

longlegs

longlegsasked

My husband seems to think if one or the other of us passes away before our home loan is payed out, that the loan is payed out by the bank. I believe this was the case many years ago with a bank that we dealt with. Could you please verify this.

Oilzzz
Oilzzz

No. The debt remains

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives