Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans (page 2 of 3)

1.5

Senthil

SenthilSydney, NSW

Terrible

I am pretty sure i am atleast on an above average pay. Suncorp declined my pre-approval saying i have another personal loan so not good enough to borrow. The big 4 were more than happy to lend me around 500K mark with the same data. Atleast they should have had the courtesy to say Suncorp cannot lend the loan. Not any other bank. Would never go here anyway for a loan. Plus your interest rates were also higher compared to other bigger banks.

Bad at keeping in touch

Worst Experience Ever

Similar views to all the other poor people who have experienced terrible customer service. We have had such a terrible and stressful experience too. Multiple delays, no communication, promise of deadlines which they failed to meet...and so on and so on. Basically my 31yr old partner had one grey hair from the date of contract, by the time we settled he had turned fully grey. Wouldn’t wish the stress on anyone. For my first home it’s been a shocking experience.

V T

V TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse bank ever!

Loan increase for construction was approved 2 weeks ago.
Still no bloody sign of paperwork to sign in the mail.
Disgraceful bank!!! so damn slow
Not to mention the amount of head we had to get the loan approval.
Go elsewhere people! not worth your time!

CONSOLIDATED PROPERTY LOAN DISASTER CREATED BY SUNCORP

MJ K

MJ KAdelaide

Dodgy service

We recently applied for the refinancing with this bank. But, our application has been declined.
They said I have too many credit enquiries. So, I've checked my credit file. My last credit enquiry was made in July 2017. So, I have only one enquiry for last 6 months. I found many people have been declined for same reason.
I don't understand how they assessed. I believe their assessing system is dodgy. Don't try this bank or you will have another credit enquiry unnecessarily.

Mike

MikeEumundi

Complete 'ZERO', for any type of customer service.

Maggy

MaggySouth East Queensland, QLD

Mortgage

Poor Treatment of Existing customers

Nicky

NickyBroadbeach

You've gotta be kidding

Having recently graduated from Uni and now being gainfully employed as a clinical psychologist I submitted a Home Loan application to Suncorp,.I had a 10% deposit but this wasn't deemed to be enough for them.My credit was also clean. After waiting 27 days for a decision I was declined. This morning I got approved by CUA 4 hours later. In my opinion Suncorp are a joke and I wouldn't go near them again. Unprofessional and pathetic and biased against professional young women. SHAME on you. If I could rate with a Zero star I would.

Not sure

Not sure

Slow service

My experience is that everything just seems to take so long and I fail to comprehend as to what this is.

Cleverchamp

CleverchampSydney, NSW

Refinance

Suncorp agreed to accept my application beating other bank interest rate but during process of finalizing couldn't n give the quality of service. I wasted 12days waiting for a reply from them. Suncorp doesn't have enough resouces to serve customers.
It crap bank

Crappest bank ever

Do not use this bank. 3-4 days stated on their website to receive an ETP to withdraw money to another bank account. Receive an email that then states 5-7 days to receive it, it is now 10 days and we still have not received my wife's. Mine arrived on the seventh day and cannot be used due to some crap online reason.

no-one will attempt to assist you, emails are ansered only after 2-3 days, their customer service is none existent, they shouldn't even be allowed to call it customer service, it should be customer dodging.

We have only been with them for a couple of months with our home loan and we are looking elsewhere.

The only reason I am giving a rating of 1, is because I have to give something, there should be a '0'.

Worst experience

Worst experience ever. I had arranged pre-approval six months prior to settlement and purchased a property based on this pre-approval. One week out from settlement they advised that they had made an error when processing my pre-approval and that I needed to find another 30k or find another bank.

They then advised that the loan couldn't be finalised prior to settlement.

Cannot believe that they would treat anyone this way, let alone their own staff! I will never use them again!

Disgusting Terrible Unprofessional!

My settlement was delayed by a week due to Suncorp having filed my documents under the wrong name and the wrong address. My confidential papers were being sent out to different addresses e.g. The land sale's office.... I felt like everyone received my confidential paperwork except myself! When you ask a query, it seems as though Suncorp is playing Chinese whispers amongst the staff members and your query completely changes OR it disappears from the system. They lose paperwork, they are unprofessional, disorganised. We had to chase up paperwork on their behalf and we will not recommend this bank to anyone else!

Bec

BecPerth

Untrustworthy Unhelpful

Rubbish...Gross Ineptitude and lack of any customer service

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish

Terrible experience, very slow to refinance when we wanted to leave Suncorp

Suncorp caused delays to our re-financing, ultimately costing us extra costs in higher interest. Very slow to settle with no legitimate reasons or communications provided. Not good service!

Don't even think about dealing with this bank