Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans (page 3 of 4)

1.5

Rubbish...Gross Ineptitude and lack of any customer service

Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish

Terrible experience, very slow to refinance when we wanted to leave Suncorp

Suncorp caused delays to our re-financing, ultimately costing us extra costs in higher interest. Very slow to settle with no legitimate reasons or communications provided. Not good service!

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Don't even think about dealing with this bank

I have been very happy with Suncorp

I don't normally write reviews but I felt compelled to after reading the reviews below. We switched all our banking to Suncorp about 3 years ago through a broker and they have been fantastic. Our local branch team at Lane Cove are very friendly and always helpful. I don't know what everyone is complaining about, I have been with the bigger banks before this and Suncorp feels more personal and the local lending manager makes you feel like a person and not a number. I can call him on his mobile anytime and he always answers or calls straight back or if I email him I get a response within the day. Maybe it is because I deal directly with the local branch but I am a very happy customer.

Brad

BradSydney

Terrible customer service

Takes too long to speak to anyone from the bank, currently on hold for 31 minutes, and it's 3pm on a Tuesday, hardly peak times for the bank.

Rubbish!!! Disgusted with service

asou888

asou888Sydney, NSW

The most terrifying experience ever!

My property was supposed to settle on the 23rd Dec last year. However, Suncorp wasn't ready for it even though I submitted all my documents on time. I even got my loan pre-approval completed from them. And then the xmas and new year shutdown came. Therefore, the settlement date had to push back until the 18th Jan. The builder sent me a bill and charged interest during this time at 10% p.a. (about $3k). I wasn't too happy about this because I didn't cause the delay and I have to pay up for it. I complaint to Suncorp about their process but they were not willing to reimburse anything.

Doc

DocGold Coast

First home buyer

Absolutely rubbish! I wasn't allowed to give it 0 stars but this is how we rate them.

From not sending all the papers, mistakes in paperwork and just poor communications, the first home loan from this Bank has left a bad impression to a point of being a permanent scar.

It can be a hit and miss so if you're willing to risk it, your call and good luck but for us, never again Suncorp.

I hope someone from Suncorp reads this and takes note.

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Bank is good once up and running

Suncorp offer great products however the customer service is terrible from start of the loan to settlement, this included wrong paperwork being posted and lost signed paperwork we nearly didn't reach settlement. After settlement and getting all of my accounts setup correct I have found both the app and online banking no issue other than transferring large amount of funds i.e. car or caravan purchase.

So be prepared to go through a few hoops before getting that great product (Home Package Plus Special offer) low interest rate, no ongoing fees and up to 7 offset accounts.

Screwed Customer

Screwed CustomerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Good on the surface.. rotten in the centre

RiskGambits

RiskGambitsSYDNEY

Stay Far Away from Suncorp

Suncorp is the worst, all they do is waste your time with more information requests about documents they already have. I gave them a signed copy of the contract with bold letters on the front "as Executors in the Estate" (deceased estate being transferred to children) only to get back a question a few days later about why the Name of who is selling it doesn't match the owner of the property, in which I told them the same thing. A week later after I extended the cooling off period, they came back to me to decline the application because the Name of who is selling it doesn't match the owner of the property. I have now 3 days to find a bank that can give finance, because Suncorp wasted the other 7 on information they knew from the start.

Elise

EliseMaroochydore

Aweful

Do not ever use Suncorp for your home loan, their packages might appear to be good but it's not worth the hassle. They are slow, incompetent, don't return phone call or emails; just an all round disaster. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS WHAT SO EVER!

Terrible customer service

Have been dealing with them in business and home loan for 10 years and am very frustrated with the lack of customer service from the loans department. They won't return email questions or phone calls. They dream up ridiculous reasons why things take so long after promising the world. Basically treat you like a stupid. Don't deal with them.

Maxi Wu

Maxi WuPERTH

Never ever want to deal with them again!!

I've got my home loan set up with Suncorp this year.
It has been such a disaster in the past 4 months, when they have my loan amount wrong, interest rate wrong, linking someone else loan account to my saving account, taking money out of my account for other people's loan repayment and ect. Their customer services all also terrible when they hardly return your calls and reply your emails.
Now the only thing I want is refinancing my loan with another bank once the building construction is done for my house.

Martin C

Martin CSydney, NSW

Very good customer service, call centre and excellent website

I have been a Suncorp Home loan customer since June 2008 when i bought my first investment property. I have an offset variable mortgage which provides excellent flexibility. In July 2011 I bought my second property and have my second loan with Suncorp aswell.

Their Customer Service centre is very friendly, and helpful. The website is also excellent and shows my cheque and savings accounts, both home loans, and credit card.
Trustworthy, reliable and good Customer service experience
Recently increased variable rate by 0.1% independent of RBA. But not as money-grabbing as Big Four Banks who I wouldn't touch

nforsa

nforsa

Terrible

Worst customer service ever, cause alot of stress and tears. had to extend loan twice and the third time we asked the seller we were denied all because SUNCORP were just sitting on our application which was COMPLETE they only moved on it in the last few days telling us that they now need a valuer to go out. 27+ days to get to that point!!

Home Loan don't get processed until you harass them

HSanta