Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans (page 4 of 4)

1.5

HSanta

HSantaAU

Terrible

No respect for long term customers. Never been dealt with so poorly - even by a telco!!!

I have 5 loans totalling nearly $2mill with Suncorp. I have paid the loans without issue for over 5 yrs now. As a result of wanting to say interest only on two loans, entire portfolio had to be reveiwed. This took over two months. When I went to sign paperwork for changes, they said it had to be reveiwed again. Customer service is appalling - the loans division don't seem to care about customers - just hide behind procedural rules like "we take up to 10 days for this". The "service" people are powerless to make anything happen. I will never get another product from this institution again and will begin to move my business elswhere.

Appalling lack of customer service, beaucratic bungling

simonefish

simonefish

Good

Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

thislittlepig

thislittlepig

My entire home loan experience with Suncorp has been positive. In particular I can't praise highly enough the lending manager (Tracey) that I dealt with. She helped me through every stage of the process, was always approachable and contactable, and went above and beyond her job description to help me with the purchase of my first home. The loan itself is easy to understand and work with, and so far I have not encountered any 'hidden' fees or charges.
Very flexible loan, approved quickly. I found the Suncorp staff and in particular the lending manager to be extremely helpful at all times. The lending manager was able to give me an on the spot approval and followed my application all the way through to settlement.
Absolutely nothing.

longlegs

longlegsasked

My husband seems to think if one or the other of us passes away before our home loan is payed out, that the loan is payed out by the bank. I believe this was the case many years ago with a bank that we dealt with. Could you please verify this.

Oilzzz
Oilzzz

No. The debt remains

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives