Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans

1.5

lch

lchStretton

Good service but get your interest rate reviewed regularly

I've had my home loan and property investment loan with Suncorp for over 10 years now and find them good to deal with on the occasions where I have had to speak with them. Over time, you may find the interest rate to be not as competitive as what they offer new customers so I always suggest calling them and asking for rate to be reviewed.

Every time I have told them I am considering moving to another bank as there as much more competitive deals out there, they have been able to reduce the rate.

Martin C

Martin CSydney, NSW

Very good customer service, call centre and excellent website

I have been a Suncorp Home loan customer since June 2008 when i bought my first investment property. I have an offset variable mortgage which provides excellent flexibility. In July 2011 I bought my second property and have my second loan with Suncorp aswell.

Their Customer Service centre is very friendly, and helpful. The website is also excellent and shows my cheque and savings accounts, both home loans, and credit card.
    Trustworthy, reliable and good Customer service experience
    Recently increased variable rate by 0.1% independent of RBA. But not as money-grabbing as Big Four Banks who I wouldn't touch

simonefish

simonefish

Good

Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

longlegs

longlegsasked

My husband seems to think if one or the other of us passes away before our home loan is payed out, that the loan is payed out by the bank. I believe this was the case many years ago with a bank that we dealt with. Could you please verify this.

Oilzzz
    Oilzzz

No. The debt remains

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives