Suncorp Home Loans

Suncorp Home Loans

1.5

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years
Kim

Kim

Great Lender Augustine Disano

The end to end loan process with Suncorp was good, although it was the service from the mobile lender Augustine that made all the difference. I'd recommended him to others!

Application Process
Loan used forFirst Home
Emma Gadsby

Emma GadsbyAU

Fantastic service

Just sold a previous house with one of the big four banks and wasn’t sure how to go about everything and if I was set to buy a new property. I went to the face to face meeting and we discussed my position and I was stepped through how to reach my goal, what needed to be saved, how to step up Suncorp accounts etc. Then I went off and everything was done easily over email, even the applications. My questions answered quickly, everything explained and the loan rates very competitive. Now after following the instructions my loan has now been approved without fuss and I couldn’t be happier.

Application Process
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan used forSecond Home
Toni75

Toni75Perth, Western Australia

outstandingly satisfied 1st mortgage owner

5 years into my mortgage and i asked for and received help, support and (yes, from a bank!) Understanding. I still have a great rate!

Home Loans

Find out how Suncorp Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

I have been very happy with Suncorp

I don't normally write reviews but I felt compelled to after reading the reviews below. We switched all our banking to Suncorp about 3 years ago through a broker and they have been fantastic. Our local branch team at Lane Cove are very friendly and always helpful. I don't know what everyone is complaining about, I have been with the bigger banks before this and Suncorp feels more personal and the local lending manager makes you feel like a person and not a number. I can call him on his mobile anytime and he always answers or calls straight back or if I email him I get a response within the day. Maybe it is because I deal directly with the local branch but I am a very happy customer.

thislittlepig

thislittlepig

My entire home loan experience with Suncorp has been positive. In particular I can't praise highly enough the lending manager (Tracey) that I dealt with. She helped me through every stage of the process, was always approachable and contactable, and went above and beyond her job description to help me with the purchase of my first home. The loan itself is easy to understand and work with, and so far I have not encountered any 'hidden' fees or charges.
Very flexible loan, approved quickly. I found the Suncorp staff and in particular the lending manager to be extremely helpful at all times. The lending manager was able to give me an on the spot approval and followed my application all the way through to settlement.
Absolutely nothing.