Suncorp

Branches, Online

6 questions from our users

David O'Donnell

David O'Donnellasked

How do I transfer money from my Suncorp account to a Commonwealth bank account same day?

Holly
Holly

If you transfer early in the morning it may be in your Commbank by the late evening, but there are no guarantees, and it also depends on the amount too, if it is a large amount it will take over night (just not on the weekends).

fred f

Have you thought of asking them rather than the public?

Rachie A.

Rachie A.asked

How longs does it take to receive money from suncorp to nab first time

Ask the bank obviously

Dee R.
Dee R.

Too long. It's obvious the bank is going under very soon and loads of people are going to lose their funds

Garyasked

Why has Suncorp closed most of its branches and the few that are left are located in busy crowded shopping centres that are hard to park at and very long wait times. Not everyone has the means to travel many suburbs away, walk a long distance and stand in a long queue just to do their banking?

Ask the bank obviously

Scott M
Scott M

Because they are slowly becoming GRUBS like the other big banks. Branches closing, overseas call centres on weekends (no doubt full time before too long), more fees creeping in. Disappointing when I left The Commonwealth Bank years ago to escape their rubbish only for Suncrap to become the same!!!

Gary

I'm in the same boat. I too left CBA after many years as a loyal customer and went to Suncorp thinking they were a decent bank - and at that time they were

Carol

Carolasked

Is anyone else having trouble with the rewards Suncorp app

Nkjb

Nkjbasked

Oh gosh. So many terrible reviews as a home loaner . Actually not one good review. Ouch..
Can anyone tell me if they are any better as banks. Me and my partner are struggling to set up a joint account because he hasn't got time to pop into a bank during the week. Most banks are closed on Saturdays except suncorp which is the only day we can both go in together. Setting up an online joint account with other banks hasn't been straight forward either because only part is online and then we need to still go into a bank.. If he wasnt such a work-a-holic it would be doable but he won't take time off work just to go to a bank so suncorp seems our only option. Any feedback as a bank? Do they charge high fees for transactions / money withdrawals or just simple pay wave. We only want it for paying rent and doing grocery shopping.

Robert James
Robert James

ING Direct are fair.

trompfy
trompfy

No, so I would recommend going to Westpac and opening a Westpac Choice Account and a Westpac eSaver account since you get better interest on those accounts.

Locker

Lockerasked

Has anyone any experience of Suncorp Travel Insurance because it is a third of the price of five other travel insurance providers? I have got a quote from and they have just as good, and in some cases better financial benefit cover than their competitors. Where is the catch?

Too good to be true?

Cheers

David Jones

Mike B

Hi Locker.... I have used Suncorp Travel Insurance and they do it via VERO Insurance.... check Vero online and see if the rate is as good or same as Suncorp. Last July (2015) I went to Hawaii and used Southern Cross Travel Insurance and they were cheaper than Vero but had a good level of cover,
Good Luck

Tim Jordan
Tim Jordan

Do not buy anything off suncorp

MAD992
MAD992

Please Stay away from suncorp they are thieves, I have closed all accounts and moved my home loan because suncorp DO NOT pass on the full rate cut .

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives