Sundynamica Sauna

Sundynamica Sauna (page 2 of 2)

4.9

Karen S

Karen Sgingin

Works beautifully

I purchased the Sundynamica FIR infrared heating mat with jade stones. Item arrived in time frame advised by company and gives great relief after travelling distances in the car with a bad back. Was skeptical at first but now a full on fan of item as I didn't think it would work as expected. I love it and now share with son who also suffers back pain.

Carol

CarolGold Coast

I love my Sundynamica Sauna

After looking around for quite a while to find a reputable company to buy a sauna I ended up deciding on Sundynamica, and I'm pleased I did. The service was great from the start, they answered questions and ordering and delivery was a breeze. I've had my sauna now for 9 months and it's easy to use, reliable and makes me feel great.

A very impressive way of unwinding at the end of the day

Use the sauna 3 to 4 times per week, 30 mins @ 85 degrees very relaxing and have found the winter chills to be far more tolerable. Laying down and having your head exposed makes for a very comfortable experience.

Shell

Shell asked

Hi, how easy the sauna to clean, or keep clean? Can you lie on a covering like a towel to help keep it clean or would that be dangerous or make it not efficient. TIA :)

Dob

Dobasked

Photo?

Florence O.

Florence O.asked

What is power consumption like

KissMiss
KissMiss

haven't even noticed an increase in my power consumption, few cents per session perhaps.

Ingo
Ingo

The unit is rated at 1250W at 240volts according to the sticker on the unit. That would be the maximum usage, less if you do not use full heat. 1250 watts is about the same as a domestic electric fan heater at half heat. Given you might use it for half an hour, 3 times a week that would might cost you 30 cents Australian per week.