Sunline Energy

Sunline Energy (page 3 of 4)

4.7 from 69 reviews · View Details

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (53)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,692.27 (15)
Roz

RozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An excellent company to deal with.

From my initial contact with Sunline Energy through to the final email advising them we are now entitled to rebate, they have been an easy, professional company to work with. They explained things clearly, returned calls promptly, the installation team was on time and did a very professional job, they cleaned up after themselves, and Sunline sent through our documentation to receive the rebate. They even rang me after two weeks to make sure our energy provider had received the documentation and actioned it. Well worth recommending to others. Roz

Raj

Raj

Awesome experience and very professional

Sunline assisted well since the beginning and had no issues throughout. Very professional overall and finished the work in time as promised. Definitely recommend this company for your solar needs.

Jeff

JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar system installed in a breeze

Professional company and easy to deal with, explains everything you need to know about solar system, their installation team are on time and does the job so well they even accompdate request during installation

Saju Koshy

Saju KoshyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and smooth dealing

The entire process from start to end was carried in easy and excellent way. On time completion, smooth documentation to obtain the rebate. Thanks to Vik and Mick.
Will definitely recommend to others

Richard L

Richard LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smoother than expected

I had no idea before the process of how complex the Government solar rebates were to apply but Sunline supported me through the application process and installed the system quickly

ANUJ SETHI

ANUJ SETHIMelbourne

Great experience

The whole process starting from initiating the application for rebate to installation was done hassle free and within mentioned timelines.
Kudos to Mick and Vick, the experience was simply amazing .
Cheers,
Anujj

Katie W.Sunline Energy

It’s time to take action while rebates are there

The installation was easy those guys were professionals and versatile in dealing with different architectures and meeting our requests, We have recognised that there was no issues with solar panels installation those trades men have done it many times before, thanks for a job well done the final inspection was approved thanks

Bazza
Bazza

Job well done we are very happy with the results

Easy to Deal With

I am glad to choose sunline energy as they were prompt with setup and quick with installation, from sign up to installed everything was done very responsibly and in an effiecient manner.. very happy with the service..

Sam

SamMelbourne

Great Service. Very Happy. Highly Recommend

Nick explains it very well. Installers are very friendly and professional. Very happy with everything. Highly recommended to anyone who looking to get solar panels installed. They looked after all my paper works as well.

Devang P.

Devang P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

We just got the Solar panels installed at our home with Sunline Energy and we would like to thank them for their outstanding Service, especially Vik who had guided us in all the steps of the process. To start with, he analysed our bill, explained to us about the credit that would be generated with the system and he also showed us the layout of the panels that would appear on the roof, he also gave us a thorough run down of the government rebate and guided us through out the process. The installation was performed by experienced installers who did some really neat and clean work.
Overall very happy with the service and we would highly recommend them.

CPR

CPRGippsland, VIC

Love the customer service

Katie W.Sunline Energy

Don’t know why we waited so long

The installation process was painless. The installers were on time and very tidy in the way they worked. They worked hard all the time they were on our premises. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to family and friends.

Caz H.Western District, VIC

Very smooth installation

Sunline Energy consulted with me and installed panels on my home quickly and easily and free from any drama and fuss. The installers were punctual and did their job neatly and were very pleasant. Getting the rebate caused me a few problems but Sunline Energy were helpful and their paperwork was perfect so it worked out well in the end. Happy to be benefiting from solar.

My pleasure Katie....thank you

George

GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solar Installation

Very happy with quick and amazing work done by Sunline Solar team.
Really appreciate for all the paperwork done and followed .
Would highly recommend to anyone for using their promt services.

Nygil

NygilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quite Satisfied

We are happy with our solar installation. Everything went well,from start to end with Sunline . We are
already receiving the benefits from the installation. The installation was completed in one day
the communication was good between us, and with prompt replies. I would recommend it to any one.

Josef j

Josef jGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best thing we have done

The installation was quick and very neat thanks guys and have no issues and no complaints massive difference in our bill i to was scepticle at the start but now would recomend it to anyone

Solar convert

I was sceptical about solar systems so I recently did a lot of research into PV solar , products & companies became of high energy bills. I contacted quite a few companies and was left confused at all the different fibs I was being fed. I was about to give up until l spoke with Mick at Sunline energy (Altona) he was very honest and l was familiar with what he was saying (my research) he designed a 6KW system using high quality products.The installation team(Amrut &Co) did a very professional job. If you are thinking about Solar PV system for your home or business do yourself a favour and at least speak to Mick at Sunline energy you won’t be disappointed

Trevor

TrevorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Installation and great customer service! A++ highly recommend

We are loving having our solar system up and running. The customer service for me was spot on and the installation was completed in a day by the team, with the supervisor having alot of knowledge and experience I was satisfied with the results. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to install solar. many thanks.

Sagira

SagiraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and great staffs... will recommend everyone...

Installation was quiet quicker and they always responded on time.. I am happy with charges too and they respect everyone's feelings.. staffs responded immediately if I had any queries. I will give then 10 on 10.

Suline Energy - Fantastic Service

From start to finish installation of solar panels was great. Installers were helpful and professional. I would highly recommend Sunline Energy to anyone who is considering having solar panels installed.