Sunline Energy

Sunline Energy (page 4 of 4)

4.7 from 69 reviews · View Details

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (53)
  • Purchase PriceA$2,692.27 (15)
voz

vozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

“Sunline Energy” is the right choice !!

Amazing after sales support by Sunline Energy, Quick Installation, and the Installer was highly experienced and professional in setting up and explaining the whole system, Very clean and tidy work. Highly recommend Sunline Energy to my colleagues and friends.

Jan S

Jan S

Fantastic painless experience

After being badly burned by another company at our previous home, I was very apprehensive to try again with Sublime Energy. However everything went like clockwork. Product and workers arrived on time and the process was painless. Having gone through the hottest summer ever it was wonderful to receive an acct from our power company with nothing owing, but also in credit.

Malcolm

MalcolmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very Happy

Solar Retailers

Find out how Sunline Energy compares to other Solar Retailers

cartandpeg

cartandpegVictoria

No electric bill since install

Get quotes from Solar Retailers servicing your area

Answer a few questions about your needs and receive up to 3 quotes.

Get quotes
dj90

dj90mildura

Not what was promised - wish we didn't use this company.

Complete No Show

I had a salesman book a consultation, it was qualified by phone and confirmed by email. Complete no show, no apology, no follow up, no reschedule. I wasted a Saturday morning hanging around for these people

BarbaraMelbourne

Bad service.

My first problem was not enough panels put on our roof. Still waiting after a couple for a booklet to explain how to read the inverter. Was promised one about a month ago.

Barbara

I have read your response to my comment, but as I remember we had an inspector come out to check your work and he told me my 9 panels were less than 3 kw and that I should make sure I got what I paid for. That is the reason I contacted you.

superman

supermanNorth warrandyte

great company to deal with

used these guys for my solar system , the whole process was handled very professionally, had the system on my roof very quickly, steve was very good to deal with and answered all my concerns, thank you also chelsea for getting back to me so promptly

Mick

MickAspendale

Very Professional

Very happy with SunLine, I got a few quotes for 5kW solar system and was shocked at the big differences in price. SunLine were not the cheapest but it seemed clear that they were a better choice than the competition. They have been fantastic throughout even when I kept changing my mind on panels. Very professional.

Solar Retailers