3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (14)
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love our new shutters

House is alot cooler.both guys that came out are very professional and friendly will recommend to family and friends fantastic

Store LocationRavenhall Melbourne
Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

32 years ago purchased your products and I am happy to order more of your products for my dream home

I love all your products as they are excellent quality and value for the money. I will be building my dream home soon and I am looking forward to getting your products installed. Michelle Kay

Store LocationRAVENHALL VICTORIA

Raymond

RaymondGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great value for money

I was recommended to use Sun Line and I am very satisfied. Great price and installation was done well. Ordered and complete within a few weeks. I will be using them again for outdoor blinds when I need to replace the existing blinds.

Store LocationEpping

Eli

EliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sunline roller shutters No:1

Six years ago Sunline installed 12 remote controlled R Shutters. Two weeks ago I call them to remove one ( I will build a pergola). They ask me to wait 2 weeks and yesterday they come and fixed it. They do Quality job and always first class material. My be a bit expensive then others but it is worth it. Have a look in your suburb and you will see that more than 90% of the installed roller shutters have Sunline Logo sticker on them. I took photo from there new factory and will upload here for people to see who will deal with when you buy roller shutters and external blinds.
Recommend to everyone

Store LocationRAVENHALL
Eleanor Hunter

Eleanor HunterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Salesman walks the talk but installation is poor

I wanted to install shutters to block out light and heat. Had to come out twice to fix! Still have light coming through the sides and bottom. They told me to get up on a ladder and caulk it myself! Terrible service and the person who came to measure & install could not speak a word of English. Actually bought his wife as an interpreter - she doesn’t even work for Sunline. It was so weird that it’s just ridiculous. When dealing with the issues, customer service were so rude. I’ve reported them to consumer affairs. Do not waste your money. I wish I’d looked at reviews before purchasing. This has been the most stressful experience and I still have to get up and fix them myself. I can’t believe the audacity of them.

Sun Line Roller ShuttersSunline Roller Shutters

Best service ever!!

From initial enquiry to completed job..totally professional..extremely helpful..awesome service..amazing product at realistic not over blown pricing! Great team..industry should be awarded
AW..west suburbs vic

Store LocationOnline
Ronie

RonieVictoria

Recommend

I wish to thank you "Tony , Shunline Roller Shutter ". He gave me good advice and help me to to chose the correct products. The tradie did good job for installation. overall great experience.

Store LocationSunline Roller shutter, Ravenhall , Victoria.
MarkyMark

MarkyMarkMelbourne

Very professional

Very happy, Tony was very professional, with great advice, great price and the tradie people that fitted the shutters were great too
Thanks again
Highly recommend, ask to speak to Tony
He's your man !!!

Store LocationMelbourne

Howard

HowardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad quality of window roller shutters, T-spring broken down just after 2 years

A T-spring was broken down just after 2 years on low usage. I was quoted $190 to replace in a second storey window.

I only close roller shutter in winter and windy days. The quality of Sunline's roller shutters is not acceptable. Sunline offers 1 year warranty on labour and 2 years on parts. Imagining a breakdown each year, how we afford to keep paying for repairs. Sunline's roller shutters are not recommended. Go to other providers who offers better quality.

Here is a video for how to replace T-spring.

Neil R.

Neil R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sun Line Roller Shutters

Very happy with our new products and dealings with company. Everyone turned up when they should and sevice was exceptional. Installers and sparkies did a very good, non intrusive installation.

Store LocationOn line, Ravenhall, Vic.
Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great, very happy with our shutters

My husband and I were happy with our dealings with Sun Line. The sales person Tony was helpful and friendly, and recommended shutters and grills that ended up looking great. The installer Steve was also nice as were the sparkies. Everyone showed up on time too. The cost was good compared to other quotes we got. We weren't 100% sure roller shutters were the best idea (mostly bought for security but figured they might look ugly with arched windows) but they look fine on our house, our room is pitch black and quieter during the day (we both do nights so its great for sleeping during the day) and it's very handy that I can control them with the remote. Thanks!

Extremely Happy

Extremely HappyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Shutters

I had a real great experience with Sunline Shutters and Tony around 7 Years ago. Service was outstanding with minimal delays. I recently added Sunline Shutters to my home and again. Tony was very helpful and very knowledgeable with their product. I was not disappointed, even after changing my mind which windows should have shutters, Tony was very understanding and eager to help and accommodating with timeline schedules for our situation. Again I like to say that I really recommend Sunline Shutters and Tony is a asset to the company.
The new shutters installed look and work wonderfully.

Store Location7 Barretta Road, Ravenhall, Vic
Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sun line Roller Shutters

Great customer service, But not so great when they stop working or get stuck. The wait is too long to get them fixed. (Before and after Covid pandemic) They've gone bung one after the other in the last 2 weeks. Some stuck down and I'm having to use more electricity by keeping the lights on. Too scared to use the other shutters in case they too go bung. Have 8 all up and 4 not working.

Jan Kovacich

Jan KovacichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product

Just had our roller shutters installed right from the start when Tony came out to measure and quote to the installer Skye and the electrician Chris we very happy with the service provided.Keep up the good work Sunline highly recommend.

Joany  guest

Joany guestGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

love my shutters

Store LocationiA friend had her shutters done and gave me tony's number

Cherie T.

Cherie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crappy customer service and installation

BAZ

BAZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product, great installers

Ordered a new roller shutter from Sunline.
Excellent buying experience.
Looks and performs really well, excellent price and completed professionally in a timely manner.
The bedroom covered is much more secure and the look of the blind looks very attractive. Highly recommended.

Store LocationRavenhall Victoria
Roberto point cook

Roberto point cookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loving the shutters

ProfessionalCompany ,organised,you deal with the same person from start to finish,quick responses,instalation and completion as they promised,and on time, they called me throughout the job on progress.Would use them again .

Store LocationSunshine
T.M.

T.M.Melbourne

Love my new Shutters

Get several quotes from other companies, Tony the Sales person explained the product in detail and answered all my questions.
Install only took about 3 hours (7 shutters, 1 screen door and 5 window screens. Was very happy with the service they even changed the date of the install(due to family circumstances). Was told that the electricians would come on another day but luckily for me they can on the same day of the install, as the next 2 days were going to be over 40 degress. The house was a lot cooler when I got home from work. Love the look of the shutters. Thanks Tony and team.

Erin

Erin

Rubbish

To anyone looking to buy these shutters and are impressed by the price. Don't be!
The price is great, until the shutters start failing one after another until they are either stuck open or closed. Then the company want to charge you and arm & a leg for servicing their faulty products.

Sun Line Roller ShuttersSunline Roller Shutters

Hi Erin, we have checked our records and it seems that the last call we received from you was in May 2012, could you please call our office on 9364 2232 if you would like to discuss this further.
Kind Regards, Sun Line Roller Shutters