Sunline Roller Shutters

Sunline Roller Shutters (page 2 of 3)

3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (15)

T.M.

T.M.Melbourne

Love my new Shutters

Get several quotes from other companies, Tony the Sales person explained the product in detail and answered all my questions.
Install only took about 3 hours (7 shutters, 1 screen door and 5 window screens. Was very happy with the service they even changed the date of the install(due to family circumstances). Was told that the electricians would come on another day but luckily for me they can on the same day of the install, as the next 2 days were going to be over 40 degress. The house was a lot cooler when I got home from work. Love the look of the shutters. Thanks Tony and team.

Erin

Erin

Rubbish

To anyone looking to buy these shutters and are impressed by the price. Don't be!
The price is great, until the shutters start failing one after another until they are either stuck open or closed. Then the company want to charge you and arm & a leg for servicing their faulty products.

Sunline Roller Shutters
Sun Line Roller ShuttersSunline Roller Shutters

Hi Erin, we have checked our records and it seems that the last call we received from you was in May 2012, could you please call our office on 9364 2232 if you would like to discuss this further.
Kind Regards, Sun Line Roller Shutters

WOW!!! Excellent in all respects.

Sales was right on the money and was the best price we found. Nothing was out of the question with what we wanted. Install was 4 days after measurements were taken and was completed by mid day with 18 windows and three screens on a double story house. Installers were friendly and professional and knew what they were doing. Great from start to finish and would recommend to all. Thanks for making this so easy and headache free.
Cheers to you all...
Paul (very happy customer )

Job we'll done

Our experience with this company couldn't have been any better. A lot of communication and the job was done in one day. Thank you Tony and Steve we couldn't be happier, job we'll done they look awesome.
J& I

Excellent 100%happy

Thank you so much to sunline shutters and to tony we are so so happy satisfied with a job well done and such a fantastic price from gino carmel from diggers rest thank you a hundred times over

Tan

TanMelbourne

Warning!

Repair service on their own product is shameful

The product is fine, however, service for repairs lets the company down. I rang to ask for a technician to come and have a look at one of the shutters as the motor is no longer working. I was told there was a wait of three weeks but someone would call - 4 days later still waiting for the call.

Couldn't be happier, from sales rep, to installers, electricians and girls in office. Love the shutters..have recommended to family and friends

Perfect service

Had rollers shutters installed today very happy Great price staff very efficient from the sales manager Toni to the installers,electricians and office girls Would recommend the company to anyone Products used are Australian

Jimmi k

Jimmi kMelbourne

Quality at a great price

Great customer service and quality work guaranteed i definitely recommend they use the best materials at a great price ask for tony im sure he will look after you

Daina

DainaMelbourne

Roller Shutters

Staff were very friendly and helpful. Shutters are excellent quality and look great, would highly recommend them to family and friends!

Katt

KattMelbourne

Taking legal action

This would have to be the worst company I have ever purchased anything from. We bought 8 roller shutters and within 3 weeks of them being installed, one of them stopped working, rang them and was told it would be 5 weeks before they could come out, when I stated that I would take things further they got someone to come out a lot quicker. The technician had to replace the motor after 3 weeks!!! Since then I have had the motor replaced 2 more times on the same shutter and the control panel twice.. what an absolute joke. In total they have come out to do repairs 6 times within 7 months. I am now in the process of taking them to court. I would never recommend them to anyone, worst quality products I've ever experienced.

roller shutters

service very good {sales @ service excellent } installation of roller shutter by the person was very good a job well done

RAYMOND
RAYMOND

We have the roller shutter for three years @ have had no problems with them there service is graet

BEST PRICE AND GOOD QUALITY

I would certainly recommend Sunline Roller shutters. Had a very good experience right from the start to the end of work. Few of my friends have used this company and are all very happy.

do not go with these guys

low quality materials. not even 2years. manual shutter broken. motorised ones are making wired noises. been asked to pay for call out with in 18 months. many emails no reply. finally had to mention with legal action to get a response. been told they would give a discount or something like that. i didn't want to deal with them again.

Would Never Recommend... Dodgy Workmanship .. Everything Is Dodgy About Them

THEY RIP YOU OFF AND DO DODGY WORK.... After 5 years the shutter has come off the rail. When I called them to come and fix it they said they wanted $120 call out fee plus parts and labour. Before installing the shutters I was told 10 year warranty!!!! If they did a good/professional job in the first place this would NOT have occured. I know people who have had their shutters for over 20 years no problems. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THEM. I AM CONTACTING CONSUMER AFFAIRS VICTORIA, I recommend everyone do the same. Eventually they will either listen to customers or hopefully SHUT DOWN.

zac

zacMelbourne

zac

Hi to all Sun Line Roller Shutters users, these shutters do not protect U against BURGLARY .SHUTTERS ARE NOT LOCKED WHEN FULLY DOWN,Do not be trap into this company like I did. Be aware!

Poor.

Amauture finish. Scratch marks of finished edges due to drill being used improperly. 2 shutters already not working due to shutters coming napart from each other. Called and basically got the we dont care attitude. Will never ever recommend them to anyone else.

DMG

DMGCraigieburn

6 electric roller shutters

Good service, shutters installed promptly and all working. Installer could have tidied up a little better but not too bad

Jan Valey

Jan ValeyMelbourne

High quality! The best service and warranty provided!

I have had my shutters for 3 years. I am very pleased and happy with my decision to made a contract with Sunline Roller Shutters. The best price and quality provided. I have no complain and I still use my shutters efficiently without any damage. I highly recommend this company as a number 1 in the industry and I hope you will feel as safe and pleased just like I feel for the last 3 years.

See all Sunline Roller Shutters reviews