Sunline Roller Shutters

Sunline Roller Shutters (page 3 of 3)

3.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (15)

dmacc

dmaccmelbourne

Sunline roller shutters

I have had sunline rolled shutters installed for 3 years and have replaced 1 motor, had them service a shutter which is slipping again and out of warranty and 1 stopped working altogether.
I have reviewed them before and found they are very quick to take your money and install the shutters and painfully slow when there is a problem and down right rude when pushed to do repairs.
I personally would not use them again.

Do not be trap into this company like I did! Worse company I have ever known

People say "Once they've got your money, there is nothing else they can do!"
I can relate this quote to Sunline roller shutter company
This is how I describe the Sunline Roller Shutter:
Poor customer service
Unexperience installer
No warranty as they have promised! Eventhough you have all the paper work
To all my friends out there, please do some research before you have your roller shutter install.

Sandie

Sandie

Poor

Shutters are rubbish. Constant repairs, noisy. had other brand 16 years no problem. 2-3 call outs a year with this company. Long waits - up to a month for service call. Unable to speak to anyone except lovely receptionist. NOT RECOMMENDED

Outstanding Customer Service. Exceptional Quality. Highly Recommended

Telephoned and received the highest quality service from the word go. They exceeded our expectations at all levels, from the sales executive coming out, to the professional installers, electricians and most importantly the outstanding quality of the their shutters and security screens. Very rare to have one company over deliver from start to finish. Would highly recommend them.

good service only until you pay them

Fantastic job!!! Excellent service !! Safest system !!

I rang for several quotes, sunline was the best price , I'm glad I chose sunline roller shutters because of an experience with leaving frypan on the stove while walking outside I noticed the alarm went off and roller shutters went up , I ran back inside and noticed smoke everywhere , thankgod I put this fantastic system , it saved my house from burning down !!!! Couldn't be happier , also the sales team were terrific ,and the office staff and installers were a great team !!! Thank you sunline roller shutters , highly recommended company
10/10 :)

Tran

TranMelbourne

My house is safer for good price!

Happy with service and my house is safe from outsiders. I have warranty for my shutters too. The price is better than others I called. Thank you Sunline

Gerry

GerrySunshine

Can not fault them.

Got 12 shutters 4 security mesh put up. Had 4 quotes and Sunline did offer the best products at a very competitive price. Service was great and on time, and a payment plan was made to suit our needs. We had one motor play up 3 months after instalation and Sunline were around within a week to replace the motor. All up im very happy with the service and feel quite confident they live up to there warranty clames.

Roller shutters review

I recently had my whole home done by sunline roller shutters and cannot speak more highly of the finished product and the company personnel , from the initial consultation by the sales representative , the professionalism of the installers and of course the very good price by a local company .
I have already recommended and referred friends to this company and will continue to do so in the future .
Great work sunline and I look forward to doing more business with your company .

Find out how Sunline Roller Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Everything as promised from start to finish

From start to finish Sunline have provided us a great service. The initial demonstration to the removal of old shutters and a quick installation was very professional. The product itself is great quality and as promised does reduce heat, cold and noise.

One of the best home improvements you can do.

I would highly recommend this company , my experience was very satisfying .Great products, service, installation, price and advice .

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY

Marty

MartySt Albans

Be aware!

Rob

RobMelbourne

SUNLINE Roller Shutters.

Had roller shutter installed by Sunline. Quoted one price for the shutters in the eaves and one for boxed incase they wouldn't fit. Installers measured windows, didn't check eaves if they would fit. Came to install them, couldn't put in the eaves would have to remove bricks, advised by installers not to go ahead as may damage the house. Went and got boxes and installed them. Paid the amount quoted for boxed shutters, Sunline will not honour the quote wanting the extra money for full price in the eaves. Now being harassed for $150 by Sunline. I DO NOT RECOMEND ANYONE USE THEM.

Ann miller

Ann miller

Blinds

Would like to thank the company for doing a superb job of replacing my faulty blinds there are still good people around kind reguards Ann

Abbie

AbbieThomastown

Abbie

Purchased shutters from Sunline roller shutters & found it to be a great experience, from the sales rep, office girls & the guys that installed the shutters all were all very pleasant to deal with. Did have a small warranty issue which that lady at the office said someone would be back out within 10 working days, as she explained they would need to schedule me in, which is understandable, was really happy when within two days the installer was back, fixed everything up & was a pleasure to deal with. Great job Sunline, I'm a very happy customer & I will be highly recommending you to all of my family & friends.
Reliable, pleasure to deal with

Bad/Arrogant warranty service.

We just had roller shutters installed, one of the bedroom windows closed and refuses to open. When contacted Sunline roller shutters was told it would take 10 days+ for someone to come out. I mentioned that it was a fire hazard. In the case of a fire, no one can get out ! Was told nothing can be done and they will get to it when their ready. Still waiting, it's funny how they can schedule an $8000.00 install in a week but need an indefinite time period to come back and repair there faulty products even thou it's placing your life at risk every day there late.

Echo

Echo

Terrible service is an understatement

Our shutter came out of the roller, we hadn't touched it we were just using as normal. Rang them many times to have them fix it. They kept arranging times to come out but never did, after months of phone calls I rang consumer affairs. Sunline then came out to fix it... Not happy with the job they did and the service is the worst service I have ever had. Look elsewhere.

Nearly everything.