Sunmate Solar

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (28)
  • Purchase Price$3,686.85

Very professional

Gave me a cheaper deal on better panels and inverter than other companies sell.Jordan was great , very polite and knowledgeable.Installers were good too, much appreciated on my old roof.Would recommend them to anyone!

Excellent company with excellent quality

I’m very happy with Sunmate Solar, especially Zoe is doing a great job by answering all my questions & helped me throughout all the things that I wasn’t sure. Great customer service very professionals workers & absolutely love the job they have done, I will recommend this to everyone to my families and friends as well.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Great experience - professionalism

Initial scepticism evaporated after Zoe’s customer service and professionalism overwrite all the concerns. A very patient, considerate, always prompt on response. On professionalism shown to resolve all technicality concerns too.

Professional and Fast!

Zoe is Amazing - Start to finish Seamless - Highly Recommend for Services - so please reach Out for an amazing service, fast and responsive workmanship and all done with one phone call!

Raymond
RaymondMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Company

Very easy company to deal with with the purchase of Extra PV Solar System.
Agent Zoe was always fantastic with me and always answered my questions I asked. I like to say Thanks for the great Job of the installation of my PV Solar System.
Sunmate Solar look after there customers Well Done.....

A happy customer

These guys and girls were a pleasure to deal with. A stress free, Hassel free process from beginning to end. So far couldn't be happier with everything! They weren't pushy, got the job done quickly and professionally,

Get quotes

One very satisfied customer!!!

Excellent service from Sunmate Solar, their agent Zoe answered all of our many questions and provided a super competitive quote, was able to secure an installation appointment in super fast time. The installation crew were awesome, very professional, take pride in their work, performing a very clean & tidy electrical install.

Andrew
Andrew Perth, WA

Very affordable prompt responses and installation

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the team at Sunmate solar they were very helpful with all my questions gave me a great quote and installation was prompt and professional

Jeffery
JefferySydney, NSW

Great service great people

From the start till the day of installation sunmate solar delivered. Everyone in the team is fully aware about the stuff they talking. I went with sunmate from 8 other solar companies as sunmate made full sense in what they were explaining. Well done sunmate solar. I will refer my both brother to you now. Well done.

Solar installation

The service was quite impressive . I had interacted only with one person and that's a lady named Zoe who was extremely helpful in providing the best help and information . She was very prompt and guided me very well . All documents were sent in timely. She also did a good follow up with me , my service provider and also the agency who installed the system . Overall it was a stress free deal and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending these people. Good going guys. Keep up the good work and thank you for that . Cheers !

Well dun boys

Jorden at sun mate is the man got it dun within a reasonable price and time and the installation people were very good

j.christie78
j.christie78Perth, WA

Great service and good products installed very quickly

Had been looking for a solar system for our home, enquired with a few companies, but found Sunmate Solar to be more than helpful when it came to selecting the right system, advising on products and upgrades. Customer service provided by Zoe was awesome. They handled the change over and lodgement with my electrical company. Was Installed very quickly, installers were lovely and very tidy and accurate, they did a great job. Thanks Sunmate I now look forward to saving on my electricity bills!

Samir D.
Samir D.Sydney, NSW

Hassle free, solar installation

Thanks to Maddy, the solar installation process are hassle free and quick with I wanted.

My solar installation was done within a week of me having a quote from Sunmate.

To top that I did receive the best competitive pricing in the market for 6.6KW system.

Very helpful.

Karen taylor
Karen taylorSydney, NSW

Well done Sunmate

Sunmate thanks for friendly approach and great support throughout . I would definitely recommend them to my family friends. Thanks Alan for everything in installation.

Well Done Sunmate

Thanks alot Sunmate for your support.
I had quotes from 6 companies and I was delaying due to pushy sales by everyone.
At Sunmate it was explained well and installed within 10 days. I would highly recommend Sunmate to my friends and family as I have that trust in them now.