Sunmate Solar

Sunmate Solar

See the Best Solar Panel Installers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sunmate Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (31)
  • Purchase Price$3,673.22
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

It was good and smooth process.
Istaller team was great, they were quick friendly and also explain the system. Was very easy to deal with the sunmate team. Thanks for your help.

Very Happy
Very HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent replaced old system with new

Let me start by saying from first contact with the company, the assessment and quote, to the removal of the old system and the install of the new 6.6kw system the whole experience was slick. Everyone from Zoe and Issac in the Office to the tradies Kieran an X that removed the old and installed the new system were so easy to deal with and nothing was too much trouble. Thank-you guys been a pleasure. Can't comment on after sales service but I'm sure it will be just as good.
Best Regards,
Vic

Trustworthiness
sam
samSydney, NSW

Terribly bad experience

Please people be carful from this company they have the worse service all their team do bad JOB I will share my photos , they broke more than 20 tiles and fixed 10 and never came back again, they say you call the installer and let him come my 4 celling have been badly damaged, I have camera to prof their work. By the way I have Just finished my house renovation and look what they did to my house I'm so heart broken. My son went in the bathroom to get his brush and fell on his side because of how much it was slippery even though I have heaps of towels .

• +5Thumbnail
Zahoor Ahmed
Zahoor Ahmed

Excellent after sales service

Jordan was very helpful in resolving after sales services I give him 5 star out of five
He has been outstanding he is the face of the company and has courteous manners

Find out how Sunmate Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Worst company ever dealt with

This company is the worst to deal with from day one, always had to chase Zoe for a installation date. After product was installed has never worked been trying to get a installer out to repair but told there to busy doing other install and will get there when they are free.
So installing new system is more of a priority then fixing a faulty unit from previous install which to date was installed 4 weeks ago.
Have been reported to clean energy council and they are currently under investigation.

i would stay very clear of this company i wish i had

Very professional

Gave me a cheaper deal on better panels and inverter than other companies sell.Jordan was great , very polite and knowledgeable.Installers were good too, much appreciated on my old roof.Would recommend them to anyone!

Get quotes

Excellent company with excellent quality

I’m very happy with Sunmate Solar, especially Zoe is doing a great job by answering all my questions & helped me throughout all the things that I wasn’t sure. Great customer service very professionals workers & absolutely love the job they have done, I will recommend this to everyone to my families and friends as well.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Great experience - professionalism

Initial scepticism evaporated after Zoe’s customer service and professionalism overwrite all the concerns. A very patient, considerate, always prompt on response. On professionalism shown to resolve all technicality concerns too.

Trustworthiness

Professional and Fast!

Zoe is Amazing - Start to finish Seamless - Highly Recommend for Services - so please reach Out for an amazing service, fast and responsive workmanship and all done with one phone call!

Raymond
RaymondMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Company

Very easy company to deal with with the purchase of Extra PV Solar System.
Agent Zoe was always fantastic with me and always answered my questions I asked. I like to say Thanks for the great Job of the installation of my PV Solar System.
Sunmate Solar look after there customers Well Done.....

A happy customer

These guys and girls were a pleasure to deal with. A stress free, Hassel free process from beginning to end. So far couldn't be happier with everything! They weren't pushy, got the job done quickly and professionally,

One very satisfied customer!!!

Excellent service from Sunmate Solar, their agent Zoe answered all of our many questions and provided a super competitive quote, was able to secure an installation appointment in super fast time. The installation crew were awesome, very professional, take pride in their work, performing a very clean & tidy electrical install.

Andrew
Andrew Perth, WA

Very affordable prompt responses and installation

Just wanted to say a big thanks to the team at Sunmate solar they were very helpful with all my questions gave me a great quote and installation was prompt and professional

Jeffery
JefferySydney, NSW

Great service great people

From the start till the day of installation sunmate solar delivered. Everyone in the team is fully aware about the stuff they talking. I went with sunmate from 8 other solar companies as sunmate made full sense in what they were explaining. Well done sunmate solar. I will refer my both brother to you now. Well done.

Solar installation

The service was quite impressive . I had interacted only with one person and that's a lady named Zoe who was extremely helpful in providing the best help and information . She was very prompt and guided me very well . All documents were sent in timely. She also did a good follow up with me , my service provider and also the agency who installed the system . Overall it was a stress free deal and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending these people. Good going guys. Keep up the good work and thank you for that . Cheers !