SunOpt Solar

SunOpt Solar

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for SunOpt Solar? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (24)
  • Purchase Price$5,938.00

philip
philipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

top after sales service

We, in Surrey Hills 3127 had a solar installation from SunOpt Solar 4 years ago. Good job all ok.

Recently we had a problem which turned out to be a loose inverter connection.

Sumo (?) from SunOpt office came and spent some time IN THE DRIZZLE! to sort out the issue.

Even installed an app on the computer to more closely monitor solar system performance.
All ok since.

We were impressed by prompt and effective service.

Glen Lockman
Glen LockmanSouthwest, VIC

System works well, very happy

SunOpt installed a battery system and their system and support has been excellent.
They replaced a problematic lead acid system with a LG FIFEPO4 battery and Goodwe Inverter.
The system works amazingly well, SonOpt were very helpful in getting the system working, helping us through the rebate application and supplying support when needed. ;-)

Job well done!

Communication, the transparency, the friendliness, and the after sales support has been absolutely outstanding. SunOpt always been more than willing to answer as many questions as I asked both before, during and after the install. The installation team were polite, helpful and worked hard to complete the job well. Ops manager came out to setup WiFi monitoring after the install once I got the NBN. Highly recommend to anyone else seeking to install Solar panels. I have recommended them for my commercial place and neighbour.

Ash V.
Ash V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Great people to deal with. SunOpt listened to my needs and helped to develop a great solar system solutions for my home.

I’m kim Qui
I’m kim QuiEast Bentleigh Victoria 3165

Awesome company providing A+ service

Very happy with the team as after 3yrs they came onsite to help me. Very genuine company with good knowledge, helpful. Strongly recommend anyone looking for solar. Always there to help.

Wesley
WesleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Delivery and even better after sales Support

3 years post the installation we had the massive storm that brought down our power in Melbourne. When power came back on the battery didn't work. 1 quick call to SunOpts and they took over the issue and worked with providers and I was back up in no time. Not many installers go above and beyond 3 years after the sale. A great company and highly recommend

Get quotes

Country install, job well done

I have had a good experience from the beginning, sun opt was the first company that was happy to do an install at my place in Loch Sport (country Victoria), even Origin Solar wouldn't do it.
And the process was smooth and easy. All the staff have been efficient and friendly.
The installation guys discussed what they were about to do before they started, then went about their work with the minimum of fuss, and when they discovered they were missing something they needed, it was rushed out from Melbourne and they waited for it and completed the installation.
Then even though It was getting late by then, they took the time to completely explain the system.
Very happy

Awesome Job

We had a 6.66kW system installed recently for our Double storey. From signing up by the sales team to getting the connection set up by the customer service team was delivered within 6 weeks. The installers did a fantastic job even though there were weather issues. Operation teams is very helpful as they came back to set my wifi monitoring and helped all the way.
Very happy with their work. 100% my recommendation.

Kevin
KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First class service and installation

From the very start, the information given, advice a product recommendation has been excellent. First class installation, went out of their way to suggest a better solution even though it meant more work. After installation follow up has been excellent.

Wesley De Koning
Wesley De KoningGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality Installation

I had some unique requirements such as battery and to be able to switch over to solar and battery during power outages. They sourced the correct product that could go off grid when needed

Great Solar Team

Very helpful people, always happy to help. Sales team very knowledgable. Installation guys very professional. Technical guys is awesome as he always happy to help.

Other Solar Retailers

Sunopt solar did great job and very friendly staff . Helped from start to finish. Awesome job. Thank you and goog luck

Find out how SunOpt Solar compares to other Solar Retailers

Great company to deal with

Very good experience with the company. Sales to install team very helpful. Anyone looking for solar I highly recommend them.

Trustworthiness

Santos
SantosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Team and Service

Great team, very happy with the whole process. They even came back to help me setup my wi-fi monitoring. Given my age I was very happy that they are genuine and look after their customer. Sales team informed me about how it all works. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone who wants solar.

Rced
RcedGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SunOpt ticks all the boxes

Shawn from SunOpt , explained the whole proposed solar setup and also walked me through the various panel options. The office was very prompt in all correspondence including getting me the black edged panels. The technician who installed the solar was also very happy to answer any of my questions left the site very clean after the job
Altogether a very stress free install minimal efforts from me have no hesitation recommending Sunopt to anyone, I have already passed on details to a few of my friends