SunSense Clear Gel SPF 30+

SunSense Clear Gel SPF 30+

2.5

Good stuff.

The only one I found that doesn't feel like grease. Just be careful near your eyes and putting it on your forehead. If you sweat and it runs into your eyes, it stings.

Prue29

Prue29AU

Still super oily and fell off

The only reason I bought this sunscreen is that I presume it will have very light texture. Hell NO~ It's as oily/greasy as all other body sunblock lotion. And even worse, it falls off a lots when apply. When smearing on skin, my hand will move back and forward until the skin absorb gel. However this gel won't stay or be absorbed by my skin, it fell off in slim pieces like eraser residue. I will absolutely never buy this product, neither recommend to anyone. However I quite like the facial sunscreen by Sunsense (use it for body), it's must less greasy comparing body sunscreen, and won't look unnatural pale when applying on skin.

greasy, lots of residue when apply