Ego SunSense Daily Face SPF 30+

Ego SunSense Daily Face SPF 30+

3.5

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Yv Lee

Yv LeeMelbourne

Formula started to peel after application

Been a regular user to this tinted moisturizer. The sun protection factor was good.However with the recent purchase, the formula started to peel and flaking off when I gently rubbed my face. Initially I thought my skin was dry but it peeled off too when I was in a tropical weathered country. Chucked it in the bin and got another tinted moisturiser with SPF.

Purchased in June 2018 for A$18.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
ecc

eccbrisbane

it's not matte, but i still really like it

So this product is not exactly matte finish but it's not greasy either, I quite like the dewy look it gives. I have acne prone skin and chose this as a zinc only sunscreen to reduce inflammation and redness and this definitely did the job. I use this on clean skin without any moisturiser underneath and no makeup over the top. I have light olive skin and there is a slight white cast that dries clear but I think this would be more visible on darker skin tones. The main thing though - great sun protection! I surf, and this offers excellent water resistance. Converted to zinc only for sure.

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$5.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
See all Ego SunSense Daily Face SPF 30+ reviews

Brian

Brianasked

Hi, I like your sunscreen and it does protect mW and my children from the hot sun, however, I do have one question. My clothes are stained from the tinted formula. How can I get them clean?