Sunsense Sensitive

• Smell
Clare

ClareCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not impressed

Although it states for sensitive skin I suffered irritation and a hot sensation upon application. Leaves a heavy white cast that is hard to rub in. Would not buy again.

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$6.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Joanne A

Joanne AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Won't be buying again. Suffered irritation and became burnt.

Agree with other comments. Applied sunscreen with ease and as directed. I was only out for one and a half hours and got badly burnt. Additionally, my skin became terribly irritated in general and experienced a burning sensation and general inflammation.

Purchased in January 2020.

Joy81

Joy81Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad reaction :-(

Given this from a friend who’s child w’eczema reacted to it. My kids have no skin issues. However, both had terrible burning, dry, itchy & irritated skin after using this. Avoid!

Purchased in November 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Sun Protection & Care Products

Find out how Sunsense Sensitive compares to other Sun Protection & Care Products

rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Skin reaction

Don't know what I've reacted to in it because there's no list of ingredients on the pack and can't find one online, but after using it on my face and neck (not needed on body because wearing a sunsuit) developed severe eczema that took a long time to get under control again. Did skin test on forearm and also reactive, not immediately (otherwise would have washed it off straight away) but a slow reaction.

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Rash and irritation. I

I researched quite a bit to find a good sunscreen and whilst having to pay a lot more for this one I wrongly decided that after reading reviews and the price tag must mean it's good. It claims it is for all skin types and is non greasy. After putting it on once, my skin was instantly irritated and it couldnt have been anymore greasy. The smell is overpowering too and not pleasant. I decided to use one of the samples that came with it for children and again the same outcome. I am fuming I spent money on it when for a third of the price the supermarket own brand caused no such problems. If you are considering a change from your usual sunblock, I suggest looking at other makes but this one

Purchased in February 2019 for A$45.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes