1.6

Such a regret

The job was left unfinished, the girls were playing on the phone the entire time, they used normal chemicals from Aldi, when called to finish the job, the man was so rude and disrespectful. He took the payment first and there was no refund. I am so disappointed that I will never recommend this unprofessional 'company' to anyone.

Deborah

Deborah

Never Use this company

Broke the pelmet for ,y blinds and will not take responsibility for the repairs, didn't even finish the job, girls spent most of the time on the phone. Waste of time and money!!!

Very lucky to cancel in time!! Don't go with them!

Worst experience of my life. I tried to organise cleaning for morning 1 November. They kept forgetting what day i want the service performed. They couldn't give me a quote, they couldn't give me a time. I called and was absolutely told of by the women that she is busy and not to call her.
    Unbelievable. I don't understand how come that the business is still alive? Went with "move out mates". They have good reviews, were able to give me exact time, quote and detail list of what they will perform. Very happy.

Stay away from sunshine cleaning!

Find out how Sunshine AAA Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Avoid at all cost or you might loss more than you bargained for.

I saw the ad of this company and got carried away. like any one else here writing a review. I bought a new house and thought I would have it thoroughly clean. The guys who attended were rude and did not deliver what was agreed by their manager. I spoke to the manager and he said he will check and make sure all work were carried out correctly. Still waiting for this call. Apart this I notice on my credit card there has been multiple payments($550 X 3) debited. I rang this company and spoke to manager and he advised he will look into this and if error made he will refund. No response and he doesn't answer my call.

Fraud company

Credit Fraudsters

Still waiting for multiple(5x$350) transaction refunds since 27th November 2013. Manager advised me it was due to an error on their end but reading previous reviews on this site, it seem like this business is a fraud. Do not trust. I am still waiting for response from fair trading as Manager keeps hanging up call and doesn't respond.

fraud

UnknownSydney

Beware !!! Don't Use Them!!!

Unknown

They are also called ovencleaningsydney and sunshine AAA cleaning . They are scammers in the firm of cleaners!

Ad

Dont use this company they will continue to process unauthorised charges through your credit card

I contracted Sunshine AAA Cleaning to clean my home at the end of November 2012 and was quoted an acceptable figure. They immediately processed the charge through my credit card prior to cleaning my home. To my surprise they processed a further charge to my card a week later and another charge to my credit card at the end of December. All contact with the company has proved hopeless and I have been left with no option but to cancel my credit card. I have reported the transactions of Sunshine AAA Cleaning to the Department of Fair Trading.

Credit card transactions that I havent approved

Excellent Service Carpet Cleaning and Couches

Great Service, will definately be recommending to my friends. We were asked about allergies etc so that they could advise us on the safest chemicals to use as we had children. We were also shown the filth that came out of the carpet and couch and I was pleased I had this done.
    Very social and enjoyable service

SD61

SD61Sydney

Avoid at all costs

Big Matt

Big MattSydney

Do yourself a favour. Go elsewhere. Possibly anywhere.

Complete Joke of a Business- stay away!

If I only knew of all the bad reviews. They cleaned one of my properties with one rag and the same white chemical on everything. I had to clean everything again as they simply made a bigger mess. They did not even show up to clean the 2nd property and to date they will not answer or return my calls.

Expensive, bad service, unreliable

Me0001

Me0001Sydney

Didn't show up, then rescheduled and over charged me!

Ad

Terrible & custom service was useless!

With so many people looking for jobs out there - the manager of this company should be scaked & anyone replacing them would be better. Not only did I book for 9am sharp with a hand over of keys for midday & the head office text the cleaners 1pm start - with ringing to see if they could add extra people to speed up the job or offer a discount I was told they couldn't do anything & it was unfortunate & this was before they even started cleaning - no wonder tehy ask for payment up front!!!! Don't do it pick another company.

you lie

you lieSYDNEY

Horrible company, can't wait till you get shut down!

Horrible, just read the reviews online! I wish I had. The ones where they gave themselves 5 stars are fake - Cons: Nothing -what? there are always cons.

Liers and thieves - thats what they should be called!

At least in our case they showed up, but I wish they hadn't because we didn't' get our full bond back anyway and they actually made the place worse. We had to clean everything ourselves after them and no carpet steaming was done full stop.

When we called the guy to get our money back - he yelled at us and hung up. Where is your bond back guarantee mate? I have submitted you to current affair, wait for a phone call!

everything you could possible think will go wrong will happen, if not more!

Kristy58SYDNEY

Very Pleased

just browsing by and thought to leave a lovly comment on how happy i was with the my clean. sunshine aaa cleaning did a moveout clean and the agent was very impressed with the service. not expensive either so very affordable service and very satisfying too. thanks guys. will be recommended.
    that my agent was happy and i got my bond back

Find out how Sunshine AAA Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Sunshine AAA Cleaning, absolutly aweful.

AAA Sunshine Cleaners are Dirty Criminals

msa

msaAU

I wish I could negative review

two months later still chasing refund -they took money from my account and didn't show up to clean

Sunshine AAA Cleaning were engaged to clean my parents new house before they moved in and furniture was installed. I was quoted $390 for the clean. This was booked in for noon 26 November. The company called at 11.30 on the day and said they would not be attending.
    Without providing any services they have charged my credit card the full clean amount of $390 on 28/11/2011.
    Took the matter to the NSW Fair Trading. They agreed to refund the $390 by January 15. Still no money. They say they had the wrong account, internet is down, they can only refund money on the 15th of the month etc.

still owe me money