Supaswift Big Bob Series

Date PurchasedJan 2016
    Kaemann

Kaemann

Money Making Machine

I have used the Big Bob commercially since 2008 and it is easily the best, most versatile lawn mower I have used. It's a basic side discharge unit, so there is no catcher. The frame feels a little flimsy though but this machine makes up for it by powering through tall weeds. I have used more expensive machines, some twice the cost, but they don't match the Big Bob. I use it for slashing tall grass and for regular cuts of rough lawns and it does a very good job of it.

See all Supaswift Big Bob Series reviews

Sue F.

Sue F.asked

Big Bob Series

Can someone tell me if the Big Bob and Little Bob have pressure oil lubrication method or splash method? I can't find this information anywhere and the dealer near me didn't know either. I have some steep sections on my block and would like to know prior to purchase. Sue

Greg Easked

Big Bob Series

How many mls of oil does the Ryobi RLM 461 7ME use. would it be about 600mls ??

John Chapman
    John Chapman

Yes aprox

Thank you John.

Tom

Tomasked

Big Bob Series

Where can I get a Superswift, secondhand: a good one?

Chris

I wrote a review. Mine was bought brand new. Can't help with 2nd hand apart from suggesting gumtree

Sasquatch87
    Sasquatch87

There seems to be quite a few floating around on Ebay and gumtree, ive bought 3 in the last few years and just restored one for my own use. i am in victoria though.

Compare all 4 Supaswift Big Bob Series
    Supaswift Big Bob 653GP
    • Discontinued

Supaswift Big Bob 653GP

Supaswift Big Bob 653XP
    • Discontinued

Supaswift Big Bob 653XP

No reviews yet
    CategoryPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn MowersPetrol Lawn Mowers
    Price (RRP) A$599.00A$799.00
    Power SourcePetrolPetrolPetrolPetrol
    FeaturesSide Discharge
    Catcher Type NoneNone
    Cutting Deck MaterialSteel
    Cutting Width533 mm533 mm
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Engine / Motor