Listing monitored by Super Blinds Mart

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (8)
Nick
NickPerth, WA

good value

Good service. I wasn't sure of the colour as it didn't show up well on my screen. I made a note when ordering and the guy rang within half an hour to clarify. The first time I ordered I got the blind in about ten days. The second time I ordered it was about three days.

Susan S
Susan S

Love these blinds.

Easy to buy. Exactly what I was looking for with no problems and a very efficient delivery.
I fitted this last blind myself, after fitting 7 others with a girlfriend. They look fabulous.

Store LocationOnline

Delighted with new blinds

Our second time of ordering and once again pleased with the quality. They were very easy to install as a DIY. When deciding on actual size, staff were very helpful making sure size was perfect for inset windows.

Nykarla
NykarlaMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely stoked!

Absolutely fantastic. We have kept Super Blinds Mart in mind for three years after recommendation from an aunt. I’m so glad we chose to go with them. The blinds are excellent quality and fit perfectly. Our room is now dark. They look amazing and I would highly recommend. We saved up to $1000 for our master bedroom. Install was so easy and fixtures were great. Big thumbs up from Albury. Will definitely use Super Blinds Mart again

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Super Blinds Mart compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sally Morrison
Sally MorrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful blinds

Very nice quality wooden venetians, smooth operation. The blinds installation people commented on the quality and they see lots. This is our second order of the same blind. Thank you.

Store LocationSuperblindsmart

Brian G
Brian GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value, Great Blinds

Great selection, good pricing. We saved $250 on a similar style blind. The blind were easy to install, perfect fit , cannot be happier. We will definitely be back for more !

Store LocationOnline

Jamielee Kershaw
Jamielee KershawNorth Western Region, NSW

2nd time ordering and will be ordering again.

I will definitely be ordering from this store again. Website is easy to use. The 1st time I purchased from the store I sent in a question & it was answered very fast. Blinds were straight forward to put up and the delivery time was quick.

Store LocationSuper Blinds Mart

garrybigboy
garrybigboyBridbane

First time ordering something like this online

I was a bit worried that my measurements would be wrong, but they arrived early and are perfect. the instructions are clear and I would use the Super Blinds Mart again without a doubt and would recommend them to anyone.

Store Locationonline

Carole R
Carole Rasked

I am in Subiaco, Perth. Can I come and look at your samples at your office. I don’t want to waste time waiting for the samples to be delivered by mail.

Johnny Lau
Johnny Lau

I am not in your state, I ordered 7 verticals from this company they are perfect and install easy and the samples mail to me very quickly. just follow the instruction ok.

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

Yeah sure address is 125 Stirling Hwy Nedlands cnr Broome st. As for Geraldine.

Afi
Afiasked

Hi,
I am ready to buy some roller blinds and I am down to you and blindsonline. They are a good deal expensive. what is the difference?

thanks,

Afi

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

I really don't know their product well we both use different suppliers, I keep my margins small so I can get a high volume of orders. I can't say who's blinds are better, I would think they are of equal quality.

Get an answer from our members and Super Blinds Mart representatives