Listing monitored by Super Blinds Mart

4.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (1)

Delighted with new blinds

Our second time of ordering and once again pleased with the quality. They were very easy to install as a DIY. When deciding on actual size, staff were very helpful making sure size was perfect for inset windows.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Review collected in partnership with Super Blinds Mart

Carole R
Carole Rasked

I am in Subiaco, Perth. Can I come and look at your samples at your office. I don’t want to waste time waiting for the samples to be delivered by mail.

Johnny Lau
Johnny Lau

I am not in your state, I ordered 7 verticals from this company they are perfect and install easy and the samples mail to me very quickly. just follow the instruction ok.

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

Yeah sure address is 125 Stirling Hwy Nedlands cnr Broome st. As for Geraldine.

Afi
Afiasked

Hi,
I am ready to buy some roller blinds and I am down to you and blindsonline. They are a good deal expensive. what is the difference?

thanks,

Afi

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

I really don't know their product well we both use different suppliers, I keep my margins small so I can get a high volume of orders. I can't say who's blinds are better, I would think they are of equal quality.

Get an answer from our members and Super Blinds Mart representatives