Super Blinds Mart

Super Blinds Mart (page 3 of 5)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Pelmet for panel glides

This is my second purchase of silver aluminium pelmet -loved the first one so ordered another.
Looks much modern than a material covered pelmet for my panel glides. Perfect custom made size and easy to install.

Excellent service

Excellent to deal with from ordering to delivery would not hesitate to use them again or recommend to others When shopping for furnishings

WalterB

WalterBAU

New timber blind

I purchased a timber blind with custom measurement in width and drop. Blind was sent quickly and fitted perfectly. Very happy with the whole transaction. Price (including freight) was excellent.

Very Happy with my purchases

I purchased 6 drops of sheer curtains,and hoped that i was making a right choice. I was extremely happy with the
quality of the fabric and the service was great. So I decided to order 6 more drops,same as first order.....all good.The quality of these curtains for the price was incredible.In my area I would have paid double for a much lesser quality.
So pleased I found you online.

Review collected in partnership with Super Blinds Mart

Super Blinds Mart makes the job easy.

Easy online process and competitive pricing and having the goods in stock made the choice easy.
Speedy delivery and comprehensive instructions made the job "a breeze".
I would highly recommend this company.

Excellent Price

Blinds well made and we are so happy with the product. 2 blinds were missing but they sent them again.

Beth

BethWarragul

Good prices, service and quality.

I shopped around on the internet for a while and found Super Blinds Mart offered the best price for the quality of blinds I was looking for. They look great and fit well.

John

JohnRomsey

Very happy with blinds

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great blinds at a great price PLUS after sales service!

Thanks for your great quality blinds at a budget price, and the speedy delivery. Your after sales services was much appreciated.

excellent

Very easy to use and understand website.. Prompt service and delivery, and the blinds were perfect.
Being elderly, this is the first time I have bought products online and was impressed.
Would recommend this company without hesitation

GERARD MURPHY

GERARD MURPHYSYDNEY

Reliable, prompt, professional service.

Initially, a bit hesitant about ordering window coverings on line. However, the finished product was a pleasant surprise. I was kept up-to-date on the progress of my order from start to finish. The products are an excellent fit, with easy to follow instructions. Pricing is good value for money.

Chris Walker

Chris WalkerBrisbane

Best Curtain Purchase I Have Made

After failing to find the right colour and style of curtains locally I searched online and found Super Blinds Mart. They had exactly what I was after so I ordered curtains and rods for one window and a sliding door. I received this order within two days and was so impressed with the service, value and quality, I immediately made another order and purchased curtains and rods for two more windows which I also received within two days.

Rosana Hochstrasser

Rosana HochstrasserSydney, NSW

Excellent n great fast service

Won't buy anywhere else. Easy to order online, delivery was quick. Was recommended by a friend who bought blinds for her children's new house. Highly recommend. Thanks

Great service, Great Product

Found the web page easy to navigate, which I need. Delivery was fast and the product is great just what I need

Janet Ward

Janet Ward

Great service, great product - that's all any customer wants

I placed my order then realised I had made a mistake with measuring so emailled and got a quick response.

It was quickly rectified and the blind arrived quickly and looks great

Impressed

Anthony

AnthonyPerth Western Australia

Convenient way to buy blinds

Lovely product

Perfect modern blinds. Very impressed with the quality of the wide slats which look similar to shutters at a fraction of the cost. And delivery was so fast, arrived in Brisbane in less than 48 hours. Highly recommending this company to many of my friends.

Quick service

Blinds cut to my measurements and fit windows perfectly. Delivered within days. Quality excellent, better than expected due to buying on internet, Great value for money and they look great!

chezzy

chezzyLauncston

Great prices, Great blinds

Excellent customer service communication , quick making and delivery, very good quality , blinds fitted spot on would definately deal with again,

Review collected in partnership with Super Blinds Mart

Too easy, fitted exactly and a breeze to install

Great quality, and so easy to install. Fitted my non standard window perfectly. Would certainly use again. Highly recommend this seller