Super Blinds Mart

Super Blinds Mart (page 4 of 5)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Great blinds

Good value ,good service and delivered in good time. The blinds fitted perfectly and were of good quality. Would use your products again.

Review collected in partnership with Super Blinds Mart

Very impressed with the product and the speed of delivery

I searched the net for the best quality blinds at the most reasonable price. SBM had the added bonus of not just price and quality, but a cutting service at a reasonable price. Very happy with our purchase and would highly recommend this option for people looking for value for money. Our blinds look like shutters - but nowhere near that expensive!

Great Product and Service

Sample was sent as requested, and arrived promptly. Product was ordered - great product and service, all as advertised. Good product, great price, good service and delivery.

Find out how Super Blinds Mart compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very fast delivery, great product and a great price. Will purchased again. Have recommended to friends and family, easy instructions also.

Very happy

Excellent quality and service this is the place to go if you need made to measure blinds thank you so much.

Chapo

ChapoBathurst

Great Blinds

These PVC blinds are great .. this my second order and ..I would not shop any where else .. super fast delivery AAA highly recommended

Allround excellence!

Great blinds. Excellent communication. Everything fast and exactly as quoted.
Service that goes above and beyond the norm. Thank you Super Blinds Mart.

Lori

Lori

A great product

Blind was easy to order online, a great price, delivered in the suggested time-frame. It was easy to install, fitted perfectly and is very good quality! Nothing to fault and I'm about to look at ordering a couple more.

Review collected in partnership with Super Blinds Mart

Good value and Great customer service

Highly recommend this seller. Good quality blinds and value. Very good fast communications. Five stars * * * * *

Find out how Super Blinds Mart compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Thank you for a great service and very efficient response. Would highly recommend to anyone. Well packaged items. Lovely people.

Fast & Efficient Service

More than happy. Fast efficient service. Venetian blind, custom sizing was perfect - as ordered. Will use this company again.

Helpful and prompt

Very helpful and prompt when I requested samples for color and quality. They are just being hung now so hopefully no surprises.

Quick delivery / good blind

Service quick & easy, blind is good
I did notice though after 2weeks on the window in very high summer heat a few panels have curved a bit not sure if this is normal or not?
But other than that happy with it

Exactly what I wanted!

The blinds were well packaged, simple to instal and look great. The service was extremely professional and very efficient. Could not fault one thing.

Shannon

Shannon

They are awesome.

I only ordered one blind to see how it would look and fit in our open plan kitchen, dining and living.
I am very happy so tonight I am ordering 4 larger blinds of the same sort.
Husband was also very impressed.
Thank you.

Extremely happy

The timber blind arrive way sooner that we expected. The blind fitted perfectly & the colour was just right. Very happy customers.

Good quality, perfect fit

Was very happy with the excellent service and great quality. The blind was a perfect fit and the colour was exactly what I wanted.

happy

Happy with the product they look great and the free upgrade for delay in delivery was awesome id recommend them to others and will buy from here again

Michelle Tolhurst

Michelle TolhurstSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast delivery, great price.

I was looking for a Venetian blind for our bathroom. I was impressed that you could just order a standard blind and get it resized which was quicker than ordering a custom one. Great product and quick delivery, highly recommend.

Thank you!

I genuinely appreciate that you got the venetians made and shipped ASAP like I requested. They arrived just in time for photography and inspection.

Carole R

Carole Rasked

I am in Subiaco, Perth. Can I come and look at your samples at your office. I don’t want to waste time waiting for the samples to be delivered by mail.

Johnny Lau
Johnny Lau

I am not in your state, I ordered 7 verticals from this company they are perfect and install easy and the samples mail to me very quickly. just follow the instruction ok.

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

Yeah sure address is 125 Stirling Hwy Nedlands cnr Broome st. As for Geraldine.

Afi

Afiasked

Hi,
I am ready to buy some roller blinds and I am down to you and blindsonline. They are a good deal expensive. what is the difference?

thanks,

Afi

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

I really don't know their product well we both use different suppliers, I keep my margins small so I can get a high volume of orders. I can't say who's blinds are better, I would think they are of equal quality.

Get an answer from our members and Super Blinds Mart representatives