Super Blinds Mart

Super Blinds Mart (page 5 of 5)

4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

Cheap. Delivered quickly. Easy to install

The blinds arrived before the expected date. They were all labelled and easy to assemble. The price seemed equal cheapest online.

Great service, great product

I have purchased from these guys before, always helpful and blinds arrived promptly without issues. I tried the Bunnings and Masters blinds but for a little more you get custom, great choice and heaps better quality.

Very satisfied customer

Great prompt service. The White PVC 68 mm venetians were a perfect custom size fit at a very competitive price with no postage fees, very happy thank you.

Find out how Super Blinds Mart compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent company to deal with

The curtain Ros I ordered were good quality and arrived promptly.
Just wish you could order vertical slats without the track but unfortunately unable to do so.
However I will use this company again.

Excellent.

Impressed with price, quality and speedy delivery, particularly as we ordered very close to Christmas. Definitely recommend Super Blinds Mart.

Jo Houston

Jo Houston

Prompt, professional and courteous service!

I received my samples and subsequently placed an order for curtains and rods for our studio. Quality was great, service was exceptional with my order arriving within a few days, and this just prior to Christmas! A very satisfied customer!

Would highly rate Super Blinds Mart

Loved the prompt service in providing free samples as well as ordering an item. I am hoping to purchase more in the near future.

excellent

very happy.I ordered, they took my money and then the items were delivered. I do not know if they were well priced because i didn't get any other quotes.

Prompt Service excellant quality

We will definitely use again and highly recommend to any future customers. We live in QLD and the blinds arrived within 3 business days.

Great Venetian Blinds

We were very impressed with the quality of the blinds and how easy they were to instal. We furnished all our windows and what a difference the blinds have made - very modern! We were also impressed with the speed they were delivered. This is the second time we have used Super Blinds Mart and we will use them again when the need arises.

Usual prompt efficient service

This is the third order we have placed with Super Blinds and we have always found the service to be excellent and we have had no trouble with the blinds. The information provided on the website was very useful when determining the measurements.

Great Service from Super Blinds Mart

I experienced fabulous advice and service from Super Blinds. Very happy with the blinds that I ordered - simple to install and good to look at. I would recommend Super Blinds to anyone looking for new blinds.

Exceptional work thank you

I was very happy with the blinds I bought.
They look elegant and have made a refreshing change to the room.

Great looking blinds

The whole experience dealing with Super Blinds Mart was a good experience, from the easy to use website right through to delivery and diy installation. Would recommend Super Blinds Mart to anyone.

Fast & affordable

Super blinds mart had the best price, shipped across the country in 3 business days, and items were exactly as advertised. Excellent quality for the price. Highly recommended.

Great service. Great product

The website is easy to use, delivery amazingly quick, product easy to install and looks great. And.. when I received a damaged item, I was able to chat online on a Saturday and had a replacement in a few days. Fantastic service. I will definitely use them again.

Carole R

Carole Rasked

I am in Subiaco, Perth. Can I come and look at your samples at your office. I don’t want to waste time waiting for the samples to be delivered by mail.

Johnny Lau
Johnny Lau

I am not in your state, I ordered 7 verticals from this company they are perfect and install easy and the samples mail to me very quickly. just follow the instruction ok.

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

Yeah sure address is 125 Stirling Hwy Nedlands cnr Broome st. As for Geraldine.

Afi

Afiasked

Hi,
I am ready to buy some roller blinds and I am down to you and blindsonline. They are a good deal expensive. what is the difference?

thanks,

Afi

Stewart G.Super Blinds Mart

I really don't know their product well we both use different suppliers, I keep my margins small so I can get a high volume of orders. I can't say who's blinds are better, I would think they are of equal quality.

Get an answer from our members and Super Blinds Mart representatives