Super Easy Storage

Super Easy Storage

2.3

• Job Satisfaction

Do not use them!!!!

Short story our 75 intch TV $3,5k was broken by them due to their removalist carried our tv flat ( which cause it to swing and crack ) and they are refusing to give us any compensation , saying it’s not their fault when we clearly have actual footage of this..... still fighting to receive what is right and this is full compensation for our TV..... do not use them, their customer service it’s not existent and they do not care of your belongings...

THEFT

This company have misplaced a friend of mine’s entire storage unit.
The police won’t get involved as SuperEasy say the unit is not stolen but misplaced. My friend has lost his life’s belongings. Photos, letters , furniture , the works! Super easy could not give a stuff. 6 months later their insurance company basically said since you can’t prove what was in the unit you get peanuts.
No apology, no empathy nothing !
Use this gang of fraudsters at your own risk .

Job Satisfaction

All my lifes belongings have gone missing or stolen by Supereasy storage.

Over 5 months ago I went to add to my storage to find out that Supereasy storage were unable to find my storage module.
It is still not found with no explanation of how it has gone missing or stolen.
I have lost everything from my entire life.
I have just been offered a small fraction of what my belongings are worth.
I want my belongings back.

Ralf
Ralf

Will I get a response from the owner?

Storage Providers

Find out how Super Easy Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Joe veve

Joe veve Central Queensland, QLD

Be warned not what they make out to be.

Been a customer since 2019 I paid for premium service which is suppose to be top service they came in and got everything in my home however when I got my possessions, I got a washing machine with no hoses a tv with no remote a bed with missing legs when I enquired about it I was told to sort it out and let them know becaues they we're in Australia plus it was a small thing, the fact is they made the mistake they should be trying to correct it not pass the buck, they are very quick at charging you late fees after 7days of $35 then $10 after every 5 days then threatening you debt recovery. Never again my worst nightmare now they selling the business.

David

David

Be wary... After a year expect your price to store at Super easy to increase significantly

I have been a customer of Super easy for over 7 years. Every year the increases get more significant increasing significantly. Their businerss model is not about loyalty, but rather customer turnover. I'd only use Super esay Storage for the ver short term. Expect to pay a lot after a year - as loyallty means little.

NaeW3

NaeW3Melbourne

This company was shot

I really hope the New owner does right by this place and for the employees. It's been a difficult ride with the last lot. Looking from the outside in that is.

Horrible