Super Easy Storage

Super Easy Storage

2.3

• Job Satisfaction

Absolutely brilliant service

Very professional and friendly service. Leonardo and Derek get a 10 out of 10 rating. I will recommend Super Easy storage to anyone who finds themselves in the same pickle that I was in. Well done guys

Daleya

Daleya

Would recommend

Everyone I dealt with at SES was friendly and professional, from Sandra in the booking office, to Mitch and Caleb who were absolute champs and made me feel so chilled when packing my house up to Corey and Joe who re-delivered and kept me stress-free after I had my belongings in storage and was running late and super stressed on moving day. Would highly recommend, very friendly and professional staff all round and all my furniture was handled with care.

Zerophitus

ZerophitusPerth, WA

Excellent service at a fair price

Storage Providers

Find out how Super Easy Storage compares to other Storage Providers

Jay

Jay

Job well done!

From my initial contact Super Easy Storage Matthew offered flexibility and answered all of the questions that I had. Matthew send two units as I was worried that I may not be able to fit everything just in case but his team figured out to fit it all saving me money. I was also impressed how the guys cared after my furniture while loading it to the storage unit. Thank you so much for your great customer service!